Thank you EVERYONE!!! for the help... and "SPECIAL THANKS goes to Lori Lynn@ Lori Lynn's Cottage... AND... Sweet Connie @ La Maison Rose"... They both helped make my header picture PERFECT... Oh and Thank you to Mother Nature for all the White Special Effects!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























28 comments:
I wish I could help you, but I've been having trouble with this same thing, Donna. But I must say that is a fantasic picture of your cottage. I can't believe how your car is buried in snow! AMAZING. Maybe you should just leave it. I loved looking at it!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh, wait a minute, I do know how to change the font on your header. If you email me, I'll try to walk you through that part.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh my, I'm overwhelmed by the HUGE SNOW!! LOL
How WIDE is the original image??? The image needs to be re-sized (if your template works the way mine does?).
If you can't resize it, I would be glad to help with that. :-)
Just email me at happenstancetlrt@gmail.com
Candy
Just re-size your photo to no more than about 650 pixels wide. That's the size of mine. Add text ONTO your photo in any font you want in your editing software, then use the "instead of title and description" option when you load it.
Actually, your blog looks like it could take about 900-1000 pixels wide. Right now it's at about 1300.
Donna, are you uploading it from Photobucket?
Hi Donna! Haave you tried downloading Photoscape? You can use it to create your header, even the side by side smaller pic versions, and place the font over your design with a large choice of fonts. It's a great photo editing tool and it's a free download. I love it! Hope that helps...hugs...Debbie
Email me the photo and I'll do it for you.
Connie
I recommend using Picasa3 for photos and Windows Live writer to draft your post, lot's of font choices there! both are free to download.
Hi Donna!
I had the same trouble with the new templates so I gave up and went back to the old ones just to get my picture in the center. I wish I could help you. I love your new header photo...it reminds me of when I lived in an English Tudor across from the ski hill. I don't miss all that snow that's for sure. I may have to ask you for advice once you get yours figured out. Good luck! Maura :)
I'm clueless to help but love reading the advice of the folks with a little know how. I have so many changes that I want to make and am too inept to figure how how to do them.
The header looks really nice :D
I have no tech answer for you, but LOVE the picture! Mail it to Connie :)
So glad everyone can help you, as I sure can't! I'd be looking for help also.
Best of luck, sweetie. Connie is a dream for helping.
Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Your header is amazing.. I love your cottage in so much snow!
That is the most amazing picture...a snow like that looks like something out of a movie! Magical! :D
Your new header is fabulous, Donna! Couldn't be more beautiful! Love your Aesop's Fables post, too...just charming!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Julie
It looks beautiful and our blog is loading faster for me! Wonderful!
xx, shell
Love your header picture and all the beautiful snow. Gorgeous!
It is a gorgeous header too :)
OMG! Just look at all that snow!..Christine
Donna, I absolutely love your new header!! I love the writing too!
Wonderful header...I didn't know that you where having trouble with creating it...so beautiful!
Look at all that snow ~ it's a wonderland outside your darling cottage! Stay warm, snug and cozy my dear friend!!
Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
Beautiful!!
I'm glad you found me and I found you. Your blog is beautiful. I lived in Connecticut when I was three years old and remember the snows.
You have THE dreamiest home ever! Just like a story book.
Donna, I've been away from my computer and missed this beautiful new header when you posted earlier. Wow! This is an amazing photo. What a snow fall. ~ Sarah
Post a Comment