Oh Donna I loved them..my kids and grand kids don't know what it was like growning up with them as I did..boy aging myself here once again..Hugs and smiles my Dear friend..Gloria
Thanks for coming by my blog, www.myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com Thanks also for becoming a follower. I will have to tank Gloria. I have looked at your blog before and tried to become a follower, but the tag is to big fy scrren and I don't seem to be smart enough to do it. Any suggestions?? Have a wonderfull day. Richard
Hi Donna, Will I give my age away If I say I grew up watching them :) LOL!!!
Thank you for the memories!! I want to thank you for visiting my place as well and your comment amazes me ! You made me choke up with a tearful heart with your dear comment! Thank you.
I love visiting you and I need to leave you more comments, when I discovered you a while back and started following you I was so enjoying the things you post.
Keep inspiring us all girl. see you soon Cheers ~Dore
Oh my goodness, Donna. I'd not seen that in so many years. Every Sunday after church we'd come home and on the TV would go and we'd watch Little Rascals. I loved them. And we'd watch Shirley Temple Movies too. Those were such lovely Sunday mornings. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories of my childhood with my family all laughing together in the living room.
So many laughs from the LR when we were kids! They were always getting in to some kind of trouble. I remember when their teacher was getting married and they tried to sabotage the dinner she had planned for all the school children. TFS, Nan
OMG DONNA! Where you a child bride or something?! You're to young to be married so long, my dear, you look sooo very young...I'm already congratulating you for your soon, upcoming Anniversary, it's just wonderful and God blessed. Thank you for visiting me and for your lovely comment on the Meissen 3 tier, I love it too, it's one of my favs things I own. LUV YA! FABBY
Dear God, I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer. In Jesus Name, Amen
ETSY "Cry For Mommy" store
Beautiful Custom made goodies for you to explore
THE REMARKABLE "ENID MARKEY" , FIRST LADY OF THE TARZAN FILMS
Written by Brian Bohnett "HURRY and GET YOUR COPY TODAY"..."Brian is a passionate writer and an equally wonderful Dad. I am proud to call him My Friend"!
"WELCOME TO MY LAND OF BLOG"!!!
Here at Conghaile Cottage we are Artists that Create One of a Kind Unique Masterpiece Homes...We love every stage of our creations. I also love my extensive Gardens of Eden where you can whirl into another dimension of Life&Love... Art, Flora& Fauna, Writing, and Interior Design are my passionate getaways in a beautiful life sprinkled with Love of Family and Friends... AND topped with Loving Pets and Pastimes... Life's Journeys are not always easy, Sometimes God holds us tight in the Palm of His Hand to make us "Look at what we have AND Smell the Flowers"...
HERE I will bring you close to My Wonders of Nature...
HERE I will Share with you ALL of My Favorite Things...
AND...
HERE I will Share My Memories Collected over Ageless, Timeless & Priceless Journeys of Life...
"I LOVE FOLLOWERS" and Welcome you all to Stay and Share with me in "Conghaile Cottage", where I always Keep My Kettle On!
18 comments:
Oh, don't you just love them. Remember when television was "fun" & entertaining?
Hugs,
Joyce
Oh my gosh...I had forgotten all about them ~ they were so cute.(-:
That was so darling...I always loved them..wish there was more things like this now for my grands! ;D
That was darling! I love the old LR clips. I like to sing the song "Little Brown Jug" in my Alfalfa voice.
I just love the little rascals!!! Thanks for sharing the clip!
Fiquei muito feliz com a sua presença no meu blog.
. é sempre um grande prazer recebê-lo
abraço
Tina (SONHAR E REALIZAR)
I was very happy with their presence on my blog.
.is always a great pleasure to receive it
hug
Tina (SONHAR E REALIZAR)
Oh Donna I loved them..my kids and grand kids don't know what it was like growning up with them as I did..boy aging myself here once again..Hugs and smiles my Dear friend..Gloria
Hi Donna,
they are gorgeous. :-)
Greetings, Johanna
You rock, Donna! Thanks so much for posting this :D Alfalfa and Spanky are my favorites!
Thanks for coming by my blog, www.myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com Thanks also for becoming a follower. I will have to tank Gloria. I have looked at your blog before and tried to become a follower, but the tag is to big fy scrren and I don't seem to be smart enough to do it. Any suggestions?? Have a wonderfull day. Richard
Hi Donna,
Will I give my age away If I say I grew up watching them :) LOL!!!
Thank you for the memories!!
I want to thank you for visiting my place as well and your comment amazes me ! You made me choke up with a tearful heart with your dear comment! Thank you.
I love visiting you and I need to leave you more comments, when I discovered you a while back and started following you I was so enjoying the things you post.
Keep inspiring us all girl.
see you soon
Cheers
~Dore
How cute!
Just found your blog and love it! I am a follower now! CUTE! xo
Oh my goodness, Donna. I'd not seen that in so many years. Every Sunday after church we'd come home and on the TV would go and we'd watch Little Rascals. I loved them. And we'd watch Shirley Temple Movies too. Those were such lovely Sunday mornings. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories of my childhood with my family all laughing together in the living room.
Hugs and blessings,
Susan
So many laughs from the LR when we were kids! They were always getting in to some kind of trouble. I remember when their teacher was getting married and they tried to sabotage the dinner she had planned for all the school children. TFS, Nan
:) good memories!
OMG DONNA! Where you a child bride or something?! You're to young to be married so long, my dear, you look sooo very young...I'm already congratulating you for your soon, upcoming Anniversary, it's just wonderful and God blessed.
Thank you for visiting me and for your lovely comment on the Meissen 3 tier, I love it too, it's one of my favs things I own.
LUV YA!
FABBY
Post a Comment