CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Conghaile Cottage's 1st Giveaway"!!!


"CSN STORES" has chosen me to have a "Giveaway"...How Fun is This!!! You will receive a
Promotional Code of $45 to use on anything you like from their stores... "Anything at All from using the CODE toward a LCD TV stands  
Or buying a set of Adorable TV Snacking Necessities... Oh My Goodness did they have LOTS and LOTS to choose from... These Cup Cake Cuties are from CSN's Pfaltzgraff  cupcake collection... "I LOVE These"...Can you picture everyones face when you serve Red Velvet Cupcakes on those plates...accompanied by cherry tea in these mugs!!! "WHILE we watch "Cupcake wars" on our Telly setting on it's Sleek new LCD TV stands
We can have some Brandy too that I've hidden away under my LCD TV stands
We have come such a "Long Way" from the 50s when we all wanted our TV sets out in the open in plain sight to "Show off to the neighbors"... Remember watching TV with every meal??? "Lucy seemed to be a staple with Supper"... I LOVE these new LCD TV stands
Now we can "Close the TV off into a beautiful piece of elegant furniture" and communicate with friends and family... Too bad we can't do this with the telephone poles that line our roads... I think we have become a bit blind to them littering our landscapes... BUT we have come up with a solution for our indoor TVs&Electronics...I LOVE these!!!There are SO MANY styles to choose from... check them out at LCD TV stands
Wouldn't our snacks taste "So Much Tastier" on these "Nature's Garden Salad Plates"???
OR how about turning some of your Easter Eggs into "Deviled Eggs" and serving them on this "Nature's Garden platter"... Those little birdies are Salt&Peppers... How CUTE is That??? OK This one is "On My Wish List"!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it!!!
"Oh My Goodness" how about these "Driftwood Salads"... Can you picture serving Lobster salad on these??? How FUN would That Be??? MORE "Wish List" Goodies!!! A set of these are "Definitely going to our boat"...
I LOVE the new "Sea Catch" square dinner dishes... These are going to my boat too... I'm Thinking "Clambake" & "Lobster Boil" as a castaway on a desert Isle!!! "I can arrange that AND I have just the Hubby AND just the boat to participate"!!! 


this giveaway is open to my readers in the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. However, due to shipping restrictions, if the winner is from the UK You must use their gift certificate code (which would then be £30) on one of CSN's 6 UK websites and if the winner is from GERMANY you must use the gift certificate code (which would then be €35) on one of CSN's 4 German websites.

UK sites:


German sites:

    "NOW"  for the info on my GIVEAWAY!!! 
#1-be a FOLLOWER(New or Old Friend) and leave me a comment so letting me know you are a follower of mine... #2 Post my "CUPCAKE PLATES(the first pic on this post) picture on your sidebar AND have it LINK back to this post" for a second chance AND leave me a different comment letting me know you did it!!! 
#3 if you BLOG about my giveaway and LET me know you did in a comment I'll enter you a Third time!!! 
"Good Luck Everyone"...



66 comments:

Maggie said...

Good morning Donna,
What wonderful things you have to tempt us with in your giveaway.
I don't suppose it will include international bloggers but would love to be entered if possible.
The driftwood salad plates are just delightdul!
Have a great week.
Maggie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Donna...

Congrats on your very first giveaway, my friend! I love CSN stores...you really can find anything and everything there! You know, I have the Nature's Garden salad plates and just love them!!! I would also love to have the little deviled egg plate with those sweet little bird S&P's!!! They would look sooo pretty with the salad plates..don't you think? Well my dear...I love the pretty little cupcake plates and matching cups...I also like the seafood plates! Hmmm...what would I get if I were to win??? Ohh yes...please throw my name in the giveaway pot! I will be crossing my fingers and my toes! Hehe!

Of course I have been a very delighted follower of your blog for some time now!

Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous giveaway for us, my friend!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Vintage Gal said...

Good morning ~ lovely giveaway. I am a follower. ;-)

Vintage Gal said...

Hello again ~ I just posted your giveaway on my sidebar ~ Happy Monday!~ ;-)

Betty said...

What a nice giveway and yes I love those dishes too. Please enter my name and I am a follower too.

Lynn said...

Happy Monday Donna! Thanks for the fun give-away-I'm a follower:@)

Lynn said...

I've added it to my sidebar:@)

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Yes, I am a follower and LOVE those cupcake plates!!! Count me in and thanks!!!

Gina said...

I don't think I realized that CSN had so much to offer! I love the cupcake mugs & the egg dish with the birds. Too cute!

I'm already a follower of your blog.

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

I love their coastal themed things. Happy Monday.

Unknown said...

What delightful items. I have been a follower for a short time but forgot to put my picture up. I would so the opportunity to win one of those items. I have visited their store and lots of goodies.
QMM

Unknown said...

Just put your button on my sidebar and will put in post for tomorrow. Thanks Donna
QMM

Lina Thomlinson said...

I'm a follower! Thanks for the giveaway.

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I just started following right around christmas! LOVE your house! It looks like something out of a storybook!
Great giveaway!

Vintage Home said...

The deviled egg holder with those sweet birds is cute cute cute!

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a lovely giveaway, Donna! I will post on my sidebar soon :D

Oh, and I am your most ardent follower ;P

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I love your [Give-A-Way] I am one of your followers. I did but you on my sidebar sweet lady~~~I hope you have a Great Day.
Diane

Anonymous said...

GOOD DAY!
HAPPILY FOLLOWING YOU!
NEAT GIVEAWAY!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

jldouglas@wispwest.net

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcia W. said...

I am a follower and this is a lovely giveaway. Thanks to CSN too! Your tour of interesting objects to buy was fun - thank you.

Sue said...

Aren't all these giveaways fun? I can spend hours looking through the pages at CSN! I haven't seen those cupcake plates and cups...too cute!

I am a follower for sure!

Honey at 2805 said...

I have posted your giveaway on my sidebar!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

Oh my, I would choose the Nature's Garden platter with the little birdies S & P's!! I am a follower :-) Thank you to CSN! Very generous!

Honey at 2805 said...

Did someone say give-away? Please count me in! I would love to win your CSN gift!

parTea lady said...

What a great giveaway! I love those cupcake mugs and all the other great things. The tv stands are really nice pieces.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Donna, You know I am a very happy and faithful follower! I LOVE those beachy dishes, but you also know that beachy dishes are one of my weaknesses! :) If I figure out how to put you button on AND link it back I will come back and let you know! Linda

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Donna, I did it! The button is on my blog and it links back here! Let me know if it is okay! Linda

Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Donna!
You know I'm a follower! I love all the goodies you posted for the giveaway, but expecially love Nature's Garden platter with the little birds, and the Driftwood salad plates, and the Nature's Garden Salad plates, and the...and the...oh! heck! I love it all! Thanks for entering me in your giveaway.
I'll be back after I post your button.
xoxo
Donna, Kes and Fezzik I.

Unknown said...

Did post about the giveaway but put my comment on the wrong post. Thanks for letting me know. I would be happy with any thing they have to offer.
QMM

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Follower and friend and glad to be both! :)
xx, shell

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Donna,
Congratulation to your first giveaway. All the things are so nice and adorable. Thank you so much my dear for telling me that the participation is also for Germans. Would love to win something.
I am a follower since long time.
Best greetings, Johanna

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Donna,
that's me again. And I posted it on my sidebar. Did you mention somewhere, when it ends?
Greetings, Johanna

bj said...

I am a follower, dear one. A happy one at that.:)
I, too, love CSN and thanks for giving me the chance to win the gift code.
xo bj

bj said...

I am taking your cupcakes over to my sidebar.
Not sure when this ends so I'll just direct them to your site.:)
xo bj

Maggie said...

Hi Donna
I'm back to look at the wonderful goodies that you have in your giveaway.
Thank you so much, dear girl, for letting me know that I am eligible to enter.
I still love the Driftwood salad plates but the Natures Garden salad plates come a vey close second.
If I should happen to win I think that my sister Kathryn will probably want to keep them for herself!

Maggie said...

Hi Donna
Just wanted to mention that I've been a follower of yours for some time now and that I've placed your giveaway on my side bar for all to see.
Maggie

April D said...

hi! your blog is truly lovely--so much to see! i am a newbie follower :)

that little egg plate with the salt and peppers is SO CUTE.
it's "on my list" now too.

Connie said...

Dropping by to say "HI", chickee. Don't enter me as I have enough stuff as it is. Yikes, I'm trying to de-stash now and will never get through giving it away. Sigh....
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

G'day Donna ~ I love the nature salad plates & egg plate. I LOVE CSN, just bought something today from them ... awesome. Lovely gifts ...

I follow you.

Have a beautiful day
Happy St. Paddy's Day
TTFN ~ Marydon

Nancy's Notes said...

You are really tempting us, what great things!!!

Nancy

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I am a very happy follower!!!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I mentioned YOUR giveaway in my post where I announced that you won MY giveaway!!! :)

Red Couch Recipes said...

Donna, thanks for hosting this giveaway -- what lovely things you have found. I am a follower. Joni

Red Couch Recipes said...

Donna, I posted the pic of the cute plates and the link on my sidebar. Joni

Debbie said...

Yay! Thanks for giving me a head's up since I was out of blogland and almost missed this.

I'm a happy follower!

Kathleen said...

I know I am a follower. I love those plates, and the covered cups too! Hope I win!

Anonymous said...

Already a follower.. love the little cups that look like cupcakes.. my granddaugher would love to have a little tea with me whith those.

Babs said...

Donna, Oh my what cute plates! I'm a new follower and really enjoying all your posts. Thanks.

Sarah said...

Donna, please do count me in. I love to shop! Cute plates, especially the cupcake plates. What a fun table they would make. ~ Sarah

Sarah said...

Donna, I've added the button to my sidebar. Thanks for another chance.
I hope to win! ~ Sarah

Sarah said...

Donna, forgot to say, I'm a follower. ;-)
~ Sarah

KimMalk said...

Gosh, Donna, I can't believe I wasn't a follower before now! Maybe you should put your follower gadget up higher on your page...so unobservant people like me will see it :P.

Victoria said...

Hello Donna, thank you so much for sending me the link to this! I am already a follower and would love to win:)

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Congratulations!!! WoooHoooo!! and Whooopeeee too.

LOVE CSN stores.... Please enter my name in this great drawing too....

Warm blessings,
Spencer

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Following too. :-)

Danielle K said...

I follow via GFC ...thanks :)

danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am a follower, and I would love to sign up for your drawing, Donna! I see lots of things I would love to have!!!

Magpies + China = Bliss.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Enter me please Donna!
I am a follower and I would love to get some of that china!
Hugs to you,
Cindy

Ricki Treleaven said...

I posted about your giveaway in a post today with a link :D

BumbleBeeLane said...

Count me in on the great giveaway.I'm a follower.Oh my you picked some pretty things.Warm Blessings!~Amy

just me... jan said...

Donna...
Thanks for visiting my meager little blog...I hardly pay attention to it...LOL...but I am a follower of you...just recently discovering you, I promise to pay MUCH more attention to you than myself!
just me...a happy reader...jan

Brenda said...

Just started following your blog, I love finding new friends and learning. You welcome is so sweet and I found you on Ricki Jill's blog! just above me!!!in the comments, so funny!!!lol I love the nature plates...i hope i win!! here is sending it out to the universe...

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I've been following your lovely blog for a good while and I sure enjoy it!!! Love those little birdie egg dishes...

Marta Mangos said...

Hello:)It was a pleasure discovering your blog, a plate of eggs for Easter with the birds is unique beauties:)) and I'm happy to add your blog to my favorites:))Greetings from the city of ceramic art-Deruta:)

defaziolinda said...

What a lovely blog! The egg plate with the sweet birds is so cute, would look great on the Easter table. Blessings, Linda