![]() |
| "It's a ritual in our home to watch this delightful movie every Easter"... Jimmy Stewart was always capable of making us smile... So as traditions go, we watch him at Christmas in "It's a Wonderful Life"... and we watch him at Easter with his 6foot Rabbit "Harvey"!!! If you Click "Harvey" it will take you to YOU TUBE to watch a clip of him... |

























26 comments:
Oh Donna, we adore this movie and the sweet Harvey. The hospital I worked at did the play too and it was so much fun to watch live. Happy Easter. ♥O
Love Harvey ~ we watch it every year too. Happy Easter ;-)
Happy Easter Donna! Wishing you a lovely day with your family:@)
Jimmy is one of my favorites!
I've never seen the movie, only a local play of Harvey. I love Jimmy Stewart though so I suppose I should see it.
Happy Easter to you & your family!
Happiest of Easter wishes to you my friend!
xx, shell
I loved this movie, what a great tradition! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
I wish you a joyous holiday too.
Easter Blessings.
Hugs
Happy Easter Donna Sweetie...
Here is hoping that you have a glorious Easter Sunday. What a fun and happy share this morning. I had completely forgotten about Harvey with Jimmy Stewart. Oh we are going to have to see if we can find this movie now. I will be thinking about it all day. What a fun movie too. Thank you for the share.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter at Conghaile Cottage. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
This is a wonderful tradition Donna! Mind if we borrow it? May you and your family have a blessed and joyous Easter!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
I just loved that movie. :)
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Lois
A very happy Easter to you and your family, Donna. Can you believe it, I've never seen Harvey before. I wonder if they have it on Netflix. This would be the perfect day for watching it. :-)
I hope you're all having a perfectly lovely Easter.
Hugs and Blessings,
Susan
Donna,
I only saw this movie once, and it was as a teenager babysitting a baby that cried for hours. Wait. I guess that doesn't really count.
Happy Easter!!
Harvey is one of my all time favorite movies!!
Hugs,
Debbie
You brought back a fond memory. I remember when I was pretty little my much older sister took me to the play 'Harvey'. Even though I didn't totally understand it I loved it. Thanks! Now I'll go look at the link...
Faye
Donna,
Jimmy was one of my favorite people. He used to write me thank you cards, as I always sent him a birthday and Christmas card. What a wonderful man he was.
Donna, what a neat tradition! I think I'll just have to copy you and do the same. I love Jimmy Stewart, too...and as many of us do, love "It's a Wonderful Life."
I haven't seen "Harvey" in years! Thanks!
BTW, thanks for posting about my book contest on your side bar!! :)
Hi Donna,
Have a good Easter week eating all the goodies from your basket!
I made eggs in a color you would like! :)
What a wonderful tradition!
I love Jimmy Stewart! We could watch Mr. Smith Goes To Washington for July 4th - but we need something for Valentines day and Thanksgiving!!
I haven't seen that movie in DECADES. I need to try to find it. I don't have Netflix. I think maybe I need to.
So many wonderful old movies out there, huh? Jimmy Stewart was one of a kind in my book.
Long time since I watched that one Donna!
Love your previous Easter post ... it's just full of beautiful eye candy!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane / Ess D'Ess Bears
That's got to be one of my favorites...great tradition!
One of my favorite movies! And such a fun word too for Harvey - pooka. Always brings on a smile!
Hope you enjoyed your Easter holiday. And glad you stopped by as now I have found your blog.
xo Cathy - newest follower
Hello Donna,
that is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful Eastertime.
Greetings, Johanna
My husband loves this movie...I am going to get it for us to watch, what fun!!
Oh my son is a custom home builder, his page is at the bottom of my blog, so I will so enjoy your blog...newest follower and looking forward to go back through old post!
Thanks for a fun idea for this weekend.
Post a Comment