![]() |
| This is quite a sight to see... |
![]() |
| Even though I (kind of)like it... it's a bit GOTHIC TERMITE! I Would love to explore it though...It (kind of) has a strange curiosity about it!!! (kind of) quirky & quite fun...You can see more here |
I Had to share it with you! You can TAKE A VISUAL MOVIE TOUR HERE !!! "Have FUN"!!! and be sure to come back and let me know how YOU LIKED IT???


























26 comments:
Wow, someone put a lot of work into that:@)
That's really kinda ccol.
Thanks for showing this extraordinary house. It is only a few miles from where I live, but I had no idea it was there. I must seek it, and hope I find it - wish me luck.
Oh My! Just My kind of thing!I enjoyed the tour.I wish the house had an ancient past to go with the looks but I don't think so.Would love to read it's story.Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement.Denise
That is amazing!
My goodness! What a fascinating structure! I am sure the designer/builder was an interesting character.
I don't want to LIVE there, but I love it nonetheless!
But I do think they need to mow their yard - - - or get a herd of goats!
What was with turning the camera sideways all the time?????
Dizzy!
Love, love, LOVE stacked stone (always have) and the plaster work floral.
I've always wanted to go to the Cotswolds. I have a picture in my mind of cottages with long lanes with flowers growing everywhere. This place is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog!
Hi Donna,
It's wonderful to have you back! You've been missed. That Hobbit House is fascinating! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Donna! You're back!
Where have you been? I've been so worried about you and missed you so much, woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Monday Doorway, otherwise it could have been a week or two before I knew you had returned to blogland.
Great to see you again
xo
Maggie
BTW Love the Cotswold's!
So glad to have you back! and so sad to see your garden. I live in the city, but can see the convent across the way from my back pantry window. I've always loved looking at their front yard with the beautiful trees. Sadly they lost 2 weeping birches and it looks so barren without them. Thank you for sharing this house - a bit creepy, but mostly really interesting. I hope someone claims those wonderful stain glass windows before they get destroyed. I'm sure your garden will be better than you think, nature has a way of surprising us.
Hi Donna,
there it is back - your wonderful sense of humour. You made me smile with the idea, it looks like a big termite. Yes, it really do. Fascinating, when I think, that some people have lived there. Thank you for sharing this interesting building.
Best greetings, Johanna
«Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.
We should have linked this to Monday Doorways.
I like that, you are back and I'm laughing about the termite "arquitechture"! Yeah, it looks gothic alright, like the homes from Barcelona from Gaudì, the famous artist, only this one is in a rustic style. Oh I am so thrilled to have you back pretty lady. Lots of hugs,
FABBY
Wow, so unique! Thanks for sharing~ I enjoyed looking at your blog.
I clicked and I'm completely and utterly enchanted. I would love to visit there myself. That kind of thing just jazzes me.
I love the hobbit like house. Amazing construction! Quite interesting, too. I'd like to invite you to share with us at our link party, we'd love to have you join us!
Hugs,
Patti
Enchanting, Donna. I've so missed your posts. Welcome back! ~ Sarah
That is so wonderful -- thanks for sharing it!
Oh sweet Donna, you can't imagine how I worried and missed you, thinking there was something wrong at home! So glad nothing was wrong and everything is just great! Lots of hugs,
FABBY
The hobbit house is so interesting! I like stacked stone, but this just might be a bit too much. Still, it's fun (kind of) to see!!!
I enjoyed the video so much I looked online to see if I could find out any more about it. On site said it had been used as a sheep shed. It's so interesting and definitely the work of an artist.
Agreed in here. :)
---
philippine real estate
Hello Donna. How magical is that! I'd love to visit and see who's home!
Post a Comment