![]() | |
| My son bought me two, of these incredibly beautiful, Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dishes, for Christmas!(WhooHoo!)... It didn't have anything to do with "All The Hints I made all year"...or the fact that "I'm the official Pie Maker of the family"...I certainly "Happy Danced" for quite a long time as I HUGGED my new bounty! And of course, my baby boy got just what he deserved after such a "WISE GIFT"... Lots and Lots of Pies!!! It's taking me a while to get used to that VERY DEEP RUFFLED EDGE... BUT... "It makes the prettiest pies EVER"! Thank you Sean, "Love you to Pieces"! If you'd like to see how they MADE my Emile Henry Artisan Ruffled Pie Dishes, check it out HERE...Have FUN while on tour in France at the factory... Do bring yourself home a few pieces too... I KNOW you'll love them!!! My pompkin pie today is from the "1796 American Cookery"(I have NOT misspelled pumpkin, this IS the spelling used in the Cookery)...The ingredients are very simple and "Oh So Good"! If you would like the recipe, I will add it here??? "Happy Happy New Year all My beautiful people in My Land of Blog"!!! |
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
"Pompkin Pie & Christmas Gifts"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























20 comments:
Have fun with your beautiful new pie plates Donna-I know you'll get lots of good use out of them:@)
Hi Miss Donna,
Your Christmas tree is still up? You live in the forest? Can I come live with you?
Hugs,
Prudence ♥
Hi Donna,
what a cute pie dish and the cake looks really pretty. And your heart shaped espresso cups are so cute, to that. Pompkin cake sounds really like a luxury recipe. Thank you for sharing this pretty pie form. You must have a super cute son.
Hugs and greetings, Johanna
Hey pretty girl! I've been thinking about you and hopping you had a great holiday with your dear family. Hope your parents are healthy and doing well. I love your pie and the pie plates too. Those heart mugs are adorable..you sure are ready for Valentines! Big hugs,
FABBY
Hi Donna, I wondered where you were lately and am glad to see you back. Love your new pie plate and the heart mugs too. Enjoy the week. Blessings, Pamela
Nice to see you back posting again. My, does that pie look yummy ~ love the shape and depth of the pan. Enjoy!
Oooh I am so happy you did a new post Donna!... love love love your new pie dishes and your pie looks delish, yum!... what a sweet son you have to give you those... also love those adorable heart cups!... and I am sure the little critters would love to come inside your cottage and have a piece of pie and a cup of something warm with you too... I would love to live in the woods like you do... amongst all my little critter friends... Happy New Year to you too dear friend!... much love, xoxo Julie Marie
Love that pie dish...what a great son!Pumpkin pie is one of my favorites to make...easy and delicious! Yours looks wonderful!! Have a great day!!
What adorable heart mugs, but I wonder if they're hard to drink out of?
Donna, your pie looks delicious! I'm going to make one for my "chef". He loves pumpkin pie! I'm off to France to see how these are made.......Sarah
Hi dear, sweet Donna! I love your Emile Henry pie dish. I received a gift card to WS several years ago from my Michael Sean and I bought a two-toned Emile Henry pie dish and I LOVE it. Mine is not as deeply ruffled as yours. Your son deserved a wonderful pie baked by his Mama. xo
Ooh la la, I just finished watching the video and I'm ready to go to France! It was so fun seeing your special pie plate being made. I'll bet your sweet son gets another pie soon! What flavor pie is next, Donna dear? xo
Such a lovely scene of your house in the snow!
We love pumpkin pie here too!
Yours looks good in that stunning pie plate.
Shel
Your pompkin pie looks scrumptious!!! Love the ruffled pie dish! Your 'baby boy' had great taste!
The pie looks wonderful and I love the pie plate...so pretty. I'm one of those people that would happily take my tree down as the last gift is being opened. We aren't even here at Christmas. We got home on the 28th and on the 29th...down came the tree! I love it when it first goes up and I can't wait to get rid of the Christmas clutter when it is over! I'm a bit obsessive, ya think?
I wondered where you were! So you are back and raring to go. Now, please thank your son Sean for me..as I had no idea EH made these pie plates. And..by the way, your crust looks like toasted whipped cream...lucky son...lucky you.
Smart son! He buys the dishes, you bake the pies. ;)
By the way, if my tree was as lovely as the one I spy in the post below, I would still have it up, too.
Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
I can see lots of yummy pies being made in those wonderful new pie plates! Blessings!
What a nice gift. I really like those pie plates. :D You are a lucky duck!!!
The pie looks so yummy!
xo,
Ricki Jill
Hi Donna, Your tree is beautiful; I can see why you'd like to leave it up! Love your pie, and the crust is lovely. I really like your heart-shaped cups too - so unique!
Post a Comment