CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jean Shepherd - The Great American Fourth of July - PART 1

This is my TRIBUTE to the END of SUMMER... Hey it's STILL HOT OUT THERE!!!  Love the Mother in this, pay attention for the "Wife, Hubby DISCUSSION about, Where the washcloths went"!!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I enjoyed viewing your tribute to summer. Yes, autumn is just around the corner. Still very hot here in Central Texas but longing for some cooler days. Your video brought back many memories for me. Thanks for sharing~Happy September to you~Vicki

My Cottage Charm said...

Hi Donna, I'm glad you like my blog...it's so sweet of you to say so. :) I would be honored to follow yours as well. You're right, it's so very nice to have so many wonderful ladies out there to talk to in blogland..I've made some amazing friends! :)
I hope you have an amazing three day weekend! :)
Hugs
Missy

Debbie said...

You snagged me in at the beginning of the video with the "South of the Border" scene. That was along the route from our home to my grandmother's house. Just seeing the signs made me smile.

I literally did laugh about the chain letter wash cloths. Ha!

Marlis said...

Love the video. Although I had no clue about south of the border, the washcloths got me.. what a hoot. Have a happy holiday.