CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Curse of DarKastle Front Seat on-ride POV Busch Gardens Williamsburg

"Some SCARY Halloween Fun"!!!

8 comments:

Betty said...

Loved it. Our Grandson and his 5th grade class went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this past May. He loved it. Hubby and I are planning on going there within the next two years.

Willow

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Good Morning Donna! GEEEEEEZ...that would scare the heck out of me!!! I've never been to one of those fancy theme parks so I didn't realize how high tech they are. Thanks for sharing that with us! I hope your day is a good one.
Maura :)

Olive said...

I would be scared for sure. I have not been to that park in 40 years...I am old, old. ♥O

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Scary fun! Glad we got out alive :)

Marlis said...

would have loved to have had a front seat on that ride!! Perfectly ghoulish.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Wow - is this for real???? That looks absolutely amazing and out of this world!!!! Theresa

The Charm of Home said...

That would scare me but, my husband would love it. So cool!
Sherry

Linda said...

I would love to come along for that ride too. Great fun. good video...Thank you