Saturday, October 30, 2010
Mama
I've just had the privilege of having my Mother and Dad(86&85) spend 10 days here with me... They flew in from Florida to see my Brother who has been in critical condition since his massive heart attack on 9-11... We were together as a family at Joey's bedside being told there was nothing to be done and I watched as my Mom and Dad were "broken"... The four of us were always a very close family... BUT a miracle happened!!! The day before they left to go home "Joey was set to be implanted with a "VAT" to pump instead of his heart... Yesterday morning as Mom and Dad left on their plane, Joey successfully got his "VAT"... This video is "SO BEAUTIFUL" and as I watch and listen to it I NOT only think of Mom but of Dad too... "This experience with Joey has brought our family to the close BOND we had so many years ago and those three little words of "I LOVE YOU" have been whispered so MANY meaningful times in the time that has passed since this event began... "I'm feeling so at peace right now and loving life to it's fullest"... "I Love you Mom, Dad and Joey so Very Much"!!! AND "I love you to all my family and friends who are praying for us everyday"... "Giant Hugs to you all"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























16 comments:
Such a precious and touching post. My heart aches for you. I know your mom and dad were so heart broken, but also so thankful that the Lord has given him more time. You are all in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time. God Bless. Hugs, Marty
What a touching post and I am glad that your brother's procedure went well.
I love this song and have this on my blog playlist. I am also a huge fan of Il Divo and have ALL of their CD's.
My prayers are with your family.
Hugs,
Debbie
Beautiful posts and tribute to your loving family. I'm thankful Joey is improving. I wish him well. Family is so important!
Take care. ~ Sarah
God Bless you all and so happy for you and your family. Happy, Happy Days ;)
Fondly, Roberta
Donna,
Glad to hear Joey's procedure went well. I have continued to keep him in prayer.
Blessings!
What a beautiful video. I had been trying to watch my home page to see if there was an update from you. I am glad to read this post and the renewed hope with the VAT. I'm blessed by your love for your family.
Oh, I am really happy to hear that your brother is improving. I send many good thoughts and well wishes to you and your family! Theresa
I pray that God will hold each of you close, and that you will feel the peace of being lifted up to Him by so many prayers firing toward heaven. Thank you for the video. I shared it with my family. Cherry Kay
How heartwarming and dear this post is. So glad your family was united in love and support. I'm sure this had a lot to do with your brother's ability to successfully receive the VAT. He has a lot to live for. God bless you all.
Many prayers to your precious family.
Hello Donna
What a lovely post! I am so very glad your brother Joey is doing better. Your attached Mama video is so moving..I saw them in concert last year and it rocked me to the core..so lovely and powerful. Thank you for visiting me today..have a good rest of the week.
Wanda
Such a wonderful story..I pray for your Joey to get better every day.
xo bj
So glad things are better!!! Remembering your family in our prayers!!!
How wonderful love remains in the heart after 63 years.
cathy
So glad to hear that your brother is doing better. Hugs to you.
Hello Donna,
I haven't dropped in for a while.....life was happening!!.
WOW!! I did not know that Joey had received a VAT until now. I hope he is doing much better now.
If you have time drop in and read my blog. I have made some big changes in my life. All is great!!
Love and warm hugs, Laura
Post a Comment