"Click on my link to Explore my Chocolate World"...http://conghailecottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/discovery-of-chocolate.html
This post can be seen with LOTS of chocolate goodies @http://conghailecottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/discovery-of-chocolate.html
"My obsession with Chocolate did not start with James Runcie's book nor was it Joanne Harris' CHOCOLAT... Not even was it the delightful mo..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























22 comments:
so you love chocolate.. how about a trip to Switzerland, I bet, you would love Swiss chocolate..
a great day to you from this side of the pond..
Christa
I'm glad you re-posted because I had not seen it..loved it..such beauty! And I am now heading to the kitchen to find some sweet chocolate..even the word itself is beautiful :D
Dearest Donna,
Besides reading your post about 'The Discovery of Chocolate' I figured out that you too have silver rose cutlery! Hence the button to Johanna's book. Did you know that you can point to her English page as well? http://www.rosen-bestecke.de/Thebook1.html This will point you to it and maybe you could change your button as well. She might get more buyer interest in English...
Lots of love,
Mariette
Thank you Mariette for the help! I changed the link on Johanna's beautiful book to the English page! AND I added a note for everyone to click on my link to go to "The Discovery of Chocolate"... Hugs to you, Donna
Who wouldn't love chocolate, Donna? Your vignette is so pretty. I love those molds aong other things...Christine
Your post is so lovely and the vignette so pretty. Would love a cup of hot chocolate right now.
I love the film "Chocola" so much and chocolate, here in France choclate is an ert and I am happy with it...
Many hugs to you Anett
Hi Donna, I'm glad you reposted because I did not see the first post! I LOVE chocolate! And your lily chocolate mold is so special. Wouldn't you like a chocolate made in it? Can you believe I have never seen "Chocolat?" I know it would be just my "cup of tea" but I'm always outvoted on the movie selection here. I'll look for it! And thanks for the link to Johanna's book! Stay warm and dry. Linda
Hi Donna, Thank you so much for your email and I signed up as a follower and it must of been meant as I love your blog and your Valentine post is" to die for" I love it and they are all so beautiful, I'm going to blog thank everyone that helped after the weekend as Networked blogs seems to take awhile to load them, someone else let me know this morning thaat they did and it just now showed up on my blog page under the Networked blogger widget, they are very slow I guess because they are fairly new. Hugs to you my new bloggy friend! xo Marilou
Thanks for dropping by again ... love the chocolate molds ... bu have to tell you that I've shown your site to many of my friends who are complaining about our nasty Southern Illinois weather! We've had nothing ... in comparison to your neck of the woods! Enjoyed the visit.
So beautiful and delicious!! I love your "cottage" by the way!! Chocolate is one of my most favorite things to enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend..stay warm!
Miss Bloomers
Chocolate!! Mmmmmm! Has and always will be my favorite...:)
Your display is so beautiful!!! I love all of your amazing photos and collections. Very inspiring!!
Thank you for your nice comment about my photos, that was very sweet of you! Have a happy weekend, my friend. I know I have said this before, but your cottage is SOOOO gorgeous! You are one blessed lady!!
XOXO Gloria
The snow looks even deeper in this fabulous picture!! Love it.
I need some chocolate molds like that! That lily is to die for. I have some antique chocolate bunny molds. An ice cream store here was decorated with them and my friend bought me some. She went back to get herself some and they wouldn't sell them to her. I felt very fortunate.
That chocolate colored cup and saucer are absolutely gorgeous. Anything would taste better in that.
Hi sweet Donna,
Oh my goodness, I LOVE THE SNOW COVERED DREAM COTTAGE. Lovely. I love following along on your adventures.
Sending love,
Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Isaldn
I love this photo and your chocolate molds...they are so unique. All that snow makes for a pretty picture, all our ice does too...but, it certainly makes for a long winter!
I once had a set of cards that said "Save the earth.....eat more chocolate".
Beautiful post today from a lovely lady.
Jo
I'm headed out today to buy the ingredients for Chocolate Lava Cakes, posted on http://ciaochowlinda.blogspot.com/2011/02/chocolate-lava-cakes-and-tv-makeover.html
My husband and I enjoyed a similar dessert while in Iceland this fall and I haven't been able to get it off my mind! Chocolate has a way of doing this to a person!!
Hi Donna,
I have been here but did not become a follower - well I am now. I love that picture of your snowy home.
Hugs
Hi Donna! How pretty! Love your vignette....and chocolate! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie
I love chocolate! You have a cozy little display there! Are you hanging in there with all the snow?
Hi Donna,
You have the most beautiful blog. I'm going to list you on my favourites right now.
chocolate the obsession of the gods. such lovely things.
Cathy
Post a Comment