CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moon River - Breakfast at Tiffanys

4 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

I knew that you would have something special for us! Thank you.

{oc cottage} said...

Chocolate bread...chocolate AND bread...Can life get any better??!! {love those birdies too!!!}

m ^..^

Sarah said...

Oh, this is the best! ~ Sarah

Jacqueline said...

Yes, yes, yes I do have a chocolate bread and what toast and french toast it makes for breakfast. I will email the recipe to you. Sounds like you. and I were on the same page,chocolate and Paris!!! Yum. I would have done the same thing, bringing back stones from a lovely chateau. So glad you shared with them. This post just had my mouth watering and I had to go get some Cadbury Eggs I just picked up at the grocery store.
Jacqueline