Last Night I cut out 64 little numbers and folded them Ever so carefully wishing each and every number some Luck!!! I made sure none of the little folds were able to lock into another as they were put into a breakfast bowl!!! I waited till late morning to give everyone a chance in all time zones... Then I scouted out my "Prize Picker"... My youngest Son Sean was sitting in the library having a coffee and "He was it"... I approached him with the bowl and asked him if he wanted to PICK THE WINNER of my Giveaway! He looked totally delighted at the honor and reached in the bowl... Swished the numbers around for a while and then pulled one out.
He handed me the open winner and asked "WHO is number 31"???
Well My Dears...
"Number 31" IS
Our Sweet Johanna, from http://silber-rosen.blogspot.com/
"Congratulations Johanna"!!!
"Happy Spring Everyone"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























14 comments:
Dear Donna,
I am so happy to win this wonderful giveaway. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful event and for the chance to get it. That really made my day. Thank you so much!
Hugs, Johanna
Happy Day Johanna!.so happy for you!
Congrats to Johanna. I know she is gonna love it. Thanks for the chance.
QMM
Congratulations Johanna~ enjoy ~ Donna, have a wonderful day ~! ;-)
Congrats to Johanna!!!
Congratulations to Johanna! How exciting!
Congratulations to the winner and HAPPY SPRING right back to you. I can't wait to see Conghaile Cottage all springy.
I'm almost positive that you are the blogger with Papillon Pass, aren't you? I remember it being enchanting to me, and your blog always speaks enchantment to me.
Lucky lady!!
Oh, joy! Johanna is a dear. I'm so excited that she was the name drawn. Congratulations, Johanna! ~ Sarah
Congratulations to Johanna,what a fun giveaway this was.
Dearest Donna,
That was a great and happy ending! The right person got to win this. Congratulations to Johanna!
Lots of love,
Mariette
Congrats, Johanna!!! :D Please post what you buy!!!!
Congratulations! I would love to see what you choose with your winnings! :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment