Guinness, Bailey's, and Jameson Whiskey Cupcakes :: Melanie Miller [MRMiller] :: Justapinch.com
If you add a pinch of green foodcolor to that Delicious Cream Frosting I think you would have a "Masterpiece for St. Paddy's Day"!!! And don't forget a leprechaun or two bouncing around your table!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























17 comments:
Donna, I think I've found my St. Patrick's day dessert. These sound delicious. ;-)
~ Sarah
Donna, these look so yummy! I think a good cup of Irish Afternoon tea would be perfect. I do like Bailey's! Hope you are starting to melt up there. We are taking down some garlands tomorrow that have been frozen in until now! Linda
Oooh..yummy! Thanks, Donna! This sounds fabulous! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie
These soud very grown up, yummo!
Those look mighty yummy even WITHOUT the green!
Oh wow! These sound so good. Thanks
Yummers these sounds amazing!! I will see if I can make it gluten free I would hate to miss out on this one!!
Thanks
It looks so yummy and what a wonderful website. Thanks for sharing.
Hello Donna,
that sounds really intersting and looks yummy, too.
Greetings, Johanna
Looks delish.
Oh my! Add an Irish coffee and it sounds like heaven-enjoy:@)
Oh yeah...This sounds pretty darn good. - Kathy
oh my twin cousins love anything with Baileys! found chocolate with Baileys for christmas for them and they loved them! will have to try this.
You got my attention when you said Bailey's. Yummy! Thanks for posting this, Donna :D
And we're getting well geared up here for turning the stone!
Anything with the word Bailey's and I'm all for it!
How are things on your end?
Oh those sound so good!
Anything with Bailey's is going to be tasty!
Cindy
Post a Comment