CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Happy Birthday Shell"!!!

"Happy Birthday Shell"!!! "Big Bunny Hugs to you"!!!
"Shell is one of the Sweetest Ladies here in My Land of Blog"... She's all "Warm and Fuzzy Inside", just like her bunnies(Oh did I mention "She LOVES Bunnies"!!!)... If you don't know her "YET", you really NEED to "Hippity Hop" Over to "Raspberry Rabbits" and meet her!!! 


Come over and celebrate Shell's BunnyBirthday Party over @"Brynwood Needleworks"...

"You don't have to have Long Fuzzy Ears to come to the party"...BUT... Be Warned there is LOTS&LOTS of "CUTE OVERLOAD" there!!! 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪¸¸.•*¨Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Shell .....Happy Birthday to You!!!! Here's to a great Birthday Week to you!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪¸¸.•*¨

16 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Donna!
What a sweet bunny photo! Is this furry friend yours? Adorable!

Thanks so much for joining the party for Shell. We sure had fun surprising her.

See you again soon.
xoxo
Donna

Shel said...

Happy Birthday from one Shel to another!!
I'll hop right over now!
Shel xx

Vintage Gal said...

Hi Donna ~ I am going to hop over and wish Shell a happy birthday ;-)

Ricki Treleaven said...

LOL how cute!!!

Wendy said...

Ooooh, loving the bunny!! What a gorgeous rabbit. Is she/he a baby?

Linda said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Shell and I'm going to hop right over there!!

Nancy's Notes said...

Happy Birthday to Shell, will hop on over! What a precious photograph!

Nancy

Sarah said...

Darling bunny for Shell's birthday. Happy Birthday to Shell! ~ sarah

Babs said...

Awww. cute bunny. I'm headed over to wish Shell a Happy Birthday.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh how fun!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much my friend! What a great birthday I have had!!!
Big bunny hugs to you!
xx, shell

Unknown said...

Hippity hopping over.
Have a beautiful day, my friend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Dear Donna,
Happy Birthday to Shell. This Bunny is really lovely.
Greetings, Johanna

Anonymous said...

Ok! I will! And I do love cute overload!

Ana said...

Hi Donna,
How very sweet of you...I know I'm a little late for Shell's birthday, but I would love to meet her...On my way...Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Susan said...

Happy birthday to Shell! :-) Oh my goodness, yes, there are bunnasers all over the place. My aunt loves rabbits too and she'd call her little ones the Bunnasers. lol They're just too cute, Donna.

Happy Bunny Season (it is Spring after all!) ;-)
Hugs,
Susan

DIYbyDesign said...

That's so sweet of you. I'm going to go and check out Shel's blog too. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.