"My Giveaway is going to end this Saturday March 19th"...So Hurry if you want a chance to "Shop till you Drop" @ CSN stores!!! "HOP Quickly Over HERE"
Of course you can pick out anything your heart desires for your "CODE" if you win!!!
Personally I have LOTS of goodies on my "CSN Stores" wishlist AND at the top of the list is my "DIRE NEED for a new CROCK-POT"... These plates are #2 on my LONG,LONG,LONG List!
"Good Luck you all My Wonderful Friends out there in The Land of Blog who entered"!!!
If you are still Here and Still want to join in on the GIVEAWAY... Click here on "Conghaile Cottage Giveaway" ! and leave me a comment to enter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























10 comments:
How exciting! CSN has some wonderful things:)
Oh how we all love a giveaway!! Thanks for having one.
I love CSN, too. They really do have everything!!
Happy St. Paddy's Day, Donna!
XO,
Jane
CSN is a #1 favorite for shopping. They have it all, such lovely choices.
Happy St. Paddy's Day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17
http://blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com/2011/03/swing-high-swing-love-csn-giveaway.html
Oh, Donna, I shall have to catch up on your blog! I've kind of been away, doing parenting things, you know how that goes.
I'm off to catch up on your blog!
I think but don't know if I entered this or not Donna..Hey I'm old and forgetful now ha ha!! Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
I always have a running CSN "wish list"!
Love the giveaway, Donna! Of course, I've already entered, too. Thanks for the chance to win such a great gift.
xoxo
Donna
Those are great plates...I better get over and enter your give away!
Hi Donna!
I'm sorry for not visiting you for some time. I decided to "follow' you so I won't forget.
The other problem is that my PC is soooo slow that it takes time for the comment box to open and for me to post a sweet note for you.
Have an enchanting week and thanks for your greetings! Sweepy was so woofy thrilled ;-)
Post a Comment