CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Friday, March 18, 2011

VIETRI January 2011 New Product Preview

"I have several TYPES of WISHLISTS"... VIETRI is at the tip top of my "Wishful Thinking List"... Do you remember the old saying about "Pawning your Mothers Silver to get something"??? Well, of course I would NEVER do that BUT I do have plans of  someday accuiring cupboards of VIETRI(or at least a mug or cup or two!)(OK, I will have to at LEAST have two cups&saucers so when you drop in for tea we can indulge in VIETRI beauty together)(If I only have one piece I promise to let YOU use it)... My Dream would be to have a Huge Garden Party with "All of YOU Attending" with lavish tables set with my antique linens & VIETRI!!! I do have favorite patterns BUT as you can see here on this video my "Wishful Thinking List" is growing...
Do any of you have any VIETRI???
Huge Spring Hugs to you all!!!
 This is my Very Favorite Pattern "Incanto"... I LOVE the white and how there are lots of mix & match styles... 

Vietri has an OUTLET STORE for those of you Lucky enough to live in North Carolina... I am making a note of this for MAYBE a future "Pass By"... You can check out the "Link for the OUTLET STORE HERE"
 

17 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I don't personally have any Vietri, but the Antique Mall where I have my booth has a Bridal Section and they carry Vietri. You should visit sometime!!!

Sarah said...

Donna, Vietri produces amazing pottery. I've long been a fan, but have but a few pieces. The Blu Bianco is crisp and fresh and suppose Sara's Vista should be my choice, but I'd like to have some of the Incanto Aqua. That color is perfect for spring tables and I could see using it with many of the dishes I already have. I'll have to go take a look. Thanks for sharing the video. Hope the Easter Bunny brings you a cup or two. LOL ~ Sarah

Sue said...

I don't have any, but when I see it in the magazines I have to stop and stare. Such beautiful things...maybe one day!

Michele said...

I have had Vietri on my most wanted list for YEARS! I have some individual lasagna dishes in the cucina fresca collection. Unlike you I haven't let anyone touch them. They are like gold!

Betty said...

They are so beautiful. I love the blue and white theme.

Babs said...

I don't have any either, but it's gorgeous. I can see why you've fallen in love with it.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be getting some very soon.
Hugs.

Honey at 2805 said...

I don't have any either. It is beautiful.

Stop by for a Giveaway!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

I have never heard of this before but it is very beautiful I wish you success in finding some.

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Never heard of it, but it looks lovely. Happy Spring.

Anonymous said...

Pretty, but more my mother's style...she loves blue and white ... I just like plain and simple, white with a gold edge.
I do hope your wishes come true and you get to enjoy it all.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

It is gorgeous. I so hope you get your wish. Hugs, Marty

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Donna, I feel a road trip coming on!!! I do love Vietri whenever I see it. That link you gave us says up to 80 % off!!!!! It's worth the trip! We'll take my SUV so we have plenty of cargo space!! Linda

bj said...

Sad to say, I've not one single piece of it.:(

For The Love of Old Books said...

Hi,
Thank you for stopping by my book blog. I love blue and white china, and this is so lovely. I also am in love with those aqua dishes.

So lovely to meet you.
Karen

bj said...

just coming by to see WHO the WINNER is...:)))
xoxo bj

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm so happy for my dear blog friend Johanna for been the winner of the Vietri! You're so lucky, but you deserve it, sweet lady. Congrats.
LOVE
FABBY

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I did a post about Vietri and other white dishes that I own. LOVE it.