Thursday, June 9, 2011
"BLOGGER PROBLEMS"
"Hello, Hello Out there"! I am SO Upset because Blogger is at it again...I've been having troubles here and there. There is actually NO WAY to comment on some of your beautiful posts AND I keep getting kicked off with the saying "NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME"!!! It even effects my regular e-mail. I tried writing to some of you and it just gives me NO Response... "SO"... do we blame it on "SunFlares" or is it BLOGGER again??? All I know is "I MISS YOU ALL", and I'm not being anti social, "I'm TRAPPED in Bloggatory"!!! YES there is a place...Please keep tuned in for my only way of communication at the moment..."ESP".... I'm sending you all my Love&Hugs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























33 comments:
That is too bad. sorry. I have had a few problems too. Love your post below about tea with Martha, very sweet. Hope it stops giving you fits soon! :D
So sorry to hear you are having trouble. Try this and see if it helps.
When you have to log into your Google account, uncheck the box for staying logged in. It worked for me.
Oh my dear Donna.
I know how frustrating Blogger can be. Big hug for you for all this difficulties. I do not have problems to comment because I use google chrome. Could that be the reason? Dont be sad!
Love and hugs for you, too.
Johanna
Hi Donna! Yesterday, for a while, I was getting that message referring to Error 503. I googled Error 503, and it is a temporary thing and happens from time to time. I understood it after reading it. After 5-10 minutes, it went away and no more problems. Hope it does for you too!
Sorry to hear you're having problems Donna! Things sure have been a bit bumpy lately with Blogger. Hope everything gets straightened out soon:@)
Oh no, you're in "Bloggatory"? Okay, go and eat some chocolate, it will help. Giggle.
It seems that different parts of the country/world experience these problems at different times. A few weeks ago I lost my followers for three days.
Do you follow Blogger Buzz? They do post about things and there is a page where you can see what problems people are having. I ran to it and saw that losing my followers was the current problem.
Hugs
Donna,
I had the same problem. Another blogger solved my problem. Try going in a clearing your cookies and temporary files, then when you sign into your google acct, uncheck "keep me signed in." Go to the blogger dashboard and when that page pulls up, refresh the page. See if that works. It did for me.
Oh Donna! I'm so sorry, and I know how frustrating that gets! I haven't had any problems...knock on wood....Have you tried to comment on my blog? If not, give it a try and let me know, ok? That is really weird and I haven't heard anyone else mention it, either!
I'm so glad you've posted about this, Donna! I get the same thing, problems everytime, even when I want to get thru the mail...and it's sometimes to some of you, not everyone! It's very frustrating!! I still don't know if I missed thanking someone for their wonderful comments...it's even embarrasing!! Sometimes the answer actually goes, but when I look back at the post, it hasn't gone at all! Oh, well, who knows, hope it gets back to normal! Hugs. FABBY
I say we find the Blogger Troll responsible and torture him with whips and chains!!! Now, my search widget is not working on my blog...it is always somethin'
I am sorry you are having trouble, too, Donna......
I'm sorry to hear that Donna. I thought these Blogger problems were all settled. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for you and hopefully it's not making the rounds again like a virus does! Take care. Blessings, Pamela
I am sorry you are having problems, I am having some too..Blogger is so bad!
Dearest Donna,
Blogger has kept us all on our toes lately! Annoying and a waste of our precious time.
Try to comment by clicking on the subject line of that particular blog. I managed to get into some where I'd tried over and over without result. But from the subject line it worked! Don't ask me why as Blogger is very tricky...
They might be trying to force us all to use the Google Chrome to their advantage but I've not given in to that though. I use Internet Explorer 9.
Lots of love and hope you soon will be able to manage your commenting.
Mariette
I know what you mean. I was having trouble last week too. One blogger told me that when I sign in do not click the little box to keep you signed in . That worked for me You may want to try that I love your home!!! It has the most charming design. Kathy
I have had no problem, but some people who follow me have. I am on google chrome, may want to down load it, free, it seems to be stronger and better for us bloggers. Good luck. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House
I have had no problem, but some of my followers have . I am on google chrome. Free to down load and it seems to be better for us bloogers. Try and see. Sorry for your troubles. Thanks for sharing. Richard at My Old Historic House.
One day I could not see my followers and now my playlist will not play unless you click on it!!
I don't understand why all the problems!
Someone did mention that if you uncheck the Stay Signed in box when logging in, it will be okay.
Hugs,
Debbie
I had the same problems here in Switzerland so lets hope this is soon history.. all the best from over the big pond...Christa
Bloggatory!!!!!! That is absolutely perfect!
I know some of what you speak. It was bad when it was just my computer, but when you add the blogger problems, it makes me want to scream.
I have to step away.
Sending you ESP. Extra Special Perseverance.
We have been having the same problem also. It is crazy just hoping it works its self out....Julian
This is happening to me too. At least we can still read your beautiful posts. I'm sure they will sort it out eventually.
How fustrating! I hope that you can get it cleared up soon. Today it wouldn't let me join any link-up parties unless I just put in my blog addess and not to the direct post. Maybe Google chrome is the solution? If this keeps up I will certainly try it.
Hello....Hello....ME TOO....I've lost my followers again...so sad :-( I like Debbie's "bloggatory"!!!
You can also download the Mozilla Firefox browser
http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/about/
rather than using Internet Explorer. I prefer firefox, there are fewer problems.
My followers gadget is down today. Also the playlist is no longer autoplay, guess that is something playlist.com changed.
Lots of people are having this problem. They'll get it fixed, I'm sure.
I am so sorry. I do hope it gets better soon. It's really not n fun when technology messes up. stay cool, have and are glad to know you miss us too! many blessings, marlis
Sorry you've been having so many problems. I'm glad I'm not using Blogger. But I thank you for your perseverance and for your nice comment on Cottage and Creek. I'm glad you were able to comment despite the glitches. The geese are quiet tonight and I'm so glad.
Best to you,
Lynn
www.cottageandcreek.com
Sending you cyber hugs!!!!
Margaret B
xxxxx
Mine was so bad I got hacked and had to get a smart relative to fix it!...keep trying!
I never switched to the "new" blogger because I didn't like it, so I'm still using the "old" one. I haven't had a moment's trouble posting comments. A few days ago I saw on someone's blog that they had switched back to the old blogger and it cured their problems. May be worth a try???
Donna, I've had some issues with Blogger again too. All of my followers have disappeared again. I'm hopeful they will reappear as they did the last time. Makes me wonder what is going on.
Have to ask, are the flowers in your header an Angel Trumpet? ~ sarah
Sorry you are having trouble too, it's so frustrating!!!! This afternoon things seemed to be a little better. My followers came back and I've had better luck commenting. doesn't it just drive a person crazy!!!It's been going on fo so long.
Faye
It can be frustrating,that's for sure! I've still been able to get through the blogger problems by clicking back on my browser, then trying again. It seems blogger wants me to do everything twice. I still haven't gotten all my followers back.
Post a Comment