Hello all you wonderful people "In my Land of Blog"! I am Really Missing You ALL! and although I have Spring Fever BAD, my Blogging Fever is overwhelming... I have tried SO MANY times to get into my blog and "It rejected me saying I wasn't who I said I was"!!! AND a few times that I DID get in and visited a few of you, My Comments were "Rejected with a stern WHO THE HECK ARE YOU"??? "UGH"!!! I think I'll go DIG IN THE DIRT! and that is a WHOLE other issue Seeing AS we had an October Snow storm that practically WHIPPED my gardens off the face of the earth! BUT I'm counting my blessings and PRAYING SO HARD for all of the poor souls who have lost everything from Mother Natures Wrath...
Love you all and Big Squishy Hugs to you!!!























20 comments:
Nice to hear from you Donna! Even though we've had a pretty mild winter here in Philly, I think everyone is looking forward to spring-have fun:@)
What a surprise and a delight! Welcome back. I was discussing (via email) your long absence with a fellow blogger not long ago, and we hoped that you (and your brother) were doing OK.
Again, Welcome back! I'm so glad the invisible blogger man finally remembered you.
I was wondering where you'd been! Welcome back!
hi and welcome back, its almost Spring in Switzerland, stressing on almost, it just started to snow a bit again, hahaha....
I wish you a wonderful day,
ciao ciao Christa
Happy "almost" Spring to you! Glad to see you again!
Welcome back....don't you just love cyber-space? Well, when it's working properly that is....we have missed you.
Hugs
I've been wondering how you've been. Glad to see you this morning. Digging in the dirt is so calming-can't wait until our ground thaws!♥♫
...and dear, dear Donna! WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!
Welcome Back!!! Hugs to YOU!
Donna, so glad to hear you are among the living!! Have missed you and thought about you often.
I was wondering why you suddenly left Blogland! I missed you!! I hope all is fixed now and you will be back!!
Well ditto all the above comments. Lovely to have you back!
You were missed.
Shel
Its so lovely to have you back. You were missed.
Shel
Donna, SOOOOO happy to see you back!! I also took an unplanned break--for many reasons... My yard is a horrible mess too, with trees down and soil washed away--between Irene and winter storm alfred or albert or whoever in October---there are a few pics on my blog of my poor lost apple trees. We must catch up. I hope you will be posting more soon! And it is all of our nightmares to not be able to get to our blogs! Linda
WHAT A THRILL TO HEAR FROM YOU! So glad you're back!!! I would never say "Who the heck are you!" You are one of the very first kind souls to read and follow my blog. Welcome back!!!
Donna, it is sooooooo good to see you back. I've wondered if you had decided to just give up the blog. Makes me smile to think there will be more of your creative posts coming soon.
Hugs to you, my friend. ~ Sarah
Yay! So glad you were able to post. I'm sorry about all the blog distress. Quite a few of us have had some blogging problems. Welcome back, I've missed you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Donna I'm so glad to see you back in blogland once again..Hope you have a GREAT weekend my dear friend..Hugs and smiles Gloria
Donna, I cannot tell you how much I have missed you! I have even emailed a couple of folks wondering where you've been. Welcome back, my dear! I hope all is well in your garden.
xo,
Ricki Jill
Hi my Dear Donna,
I cannot tell you how much I missed your sweet posts. But I thought, you have given up blogging for ever. Such a joy to see, you are back again. Makes me really happy.
Hugs and greetings, Johanna
Oh goodness pretty Donna, you're back! WELCOME, WELCOME! I was so worried for a while thinking something with you or your family was wrong...so glad it was just your blog! Wow, you had such an awful time with it, how terrible, horror of horrors! I haven't been around either for a week and with blog problems and sick daughter too OK!! So much for that, the important thing you are back and great! Lots of hugs my sweet friend.
FABBY
Post a Comment