| Let's add some "CHOCOLAT" to our scheme too...We can NEVER have too much of this! |
| Look at that "CUTE" little pale green cloche! It's one of two and I have been VISITING it regularly at a local consignment shop! I was convinced that one day it would be mine!!! and after setting this vignette I called the shop and "Made an offer they DIDN'T refuse"...Then I trotted down to fetch my treasure and enhance my setting! "LOVE THEM"!!! "Sherry" do you see your little green sherbets? I won those beautiful green sherbets from Sherry @ Back 2 Vintage...If you've never visited Her Land of Blog YOU MUST click here...AND if you live in her area YOU MUST visit her shop... "How fun is that"!!! |
| Reed & Barton "Harlequin" serving pieces...I only have "3" of the set of 5...BUT those of you who KNOW me "KNOW" that I look at "THREE" as a perfect set... |
| Oh My! More bunnies are Hopping in!!! He's going to need a BIG MUG! |
| Add caption |
| This beautiful serving bowl is "HUGE and STUNNING"!!! It is Mexican Pewter and every bit as intricate as Arthur Court(I have both)... I ALSO think that silver/pewter blends a table with pink... |
| What are we quenching our thirst with this morning??? "CHOCOLATE PU-ERH NuMi TEA"!!! I also have a pot of Artisan Coffee Roasters "Tiramisu Coffee"...Oh My it tastes like Heaven, the BEST I've ever tasted!!!What else would chocolate bunnies drink? I stopped into TJmaxx today "AND" they had the Artisan Coffee Roasters "Tiramisu Coffee" for $4.99 a bag!!! OH MY GOODNESS...They also had Carmel, BUT the Tiramisu is the one that has WON My HEART!!! I'm going to go back and buy every bag they had! "YUMMMMMY"! |
| Add caption |
| Add caption |
| LOOK what happened!!! God graced me with "What's left of my cherry tree" In blossom!!! It's a whole month early. It opened March 22nd... |
![]() | |||
| Carrot cake Scones! Author: Serves: 18 Spicy carrot cake scones drizzled with tangy cream cheese icing. Ingredients
Instructions
"LET'S DISH @ Cuisine Kathleen" "VINTAGE THINGIE THURSDAY @ Coloradolady" "THRIFTY THURSDAY @ Tales from Bloggeritaville" "THIFTY THINGS FRIDAY @ The Thrifty Groove" "TREASURE HUNT THURSDAY @ From My Front Porch To Yours" "FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY @ French Country Cottage" "BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH" "SHOW & TELL FRIDAY @ My Romantic Home" "PINK SATURDAY @ How Sweet The Sound" "SEASONAL SUNDAYS @ The Tablescaper" "MASTERPIECE MONDAY @ Boogieboard Cottage" "NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY @ Coastal Charm" "BUNNY BLOG HOP @ DIY by Design" "TEATIME TUESDAY @Rose Chintz Cottage" "TABLE TOP TUESDAY @ A Stroll Thru Life" "HOME SWEET HOME @ The Charm of Home" |
























67 comments:
That's a beautiful table Donna! Love your candy molds and look forward to the Carrot Cake Scone recipe-enjoy:@)
Donna, I love your love for sets of three. I am so glad you and the chocolate bunnies are back. hugs, olive
I have one chocolate bunny! And I'm trying to make a tablescape this year! You've given me some good ideas! I love your serving pieces! I'm having a giveaway that you will love! Visit soon! Hugs!
Beautiful photos...what pretty dishes. Love the molds. Scones sound yummy~
How I've enjoyed my visit to the cottage today, chocolate, roses, bunnies and tiramisu coffee, you really are spoiling me!
Donna, your vignettes alway amaze me.. bunnies, chocolate and roses are a lovely combination and what great thrifting finds. Thanks for the tip of banana peels for the roses.I'll definitely add those to my roses. The carrot cake scones recipe is on I can't wait to try!
Dear Donna,
that is what I missed all the time so dearly. Your extraordinary posts with so much love, care and thoughts. How long does it need to create such charming vignettes. I really love all the items and please, a Tiramisu-Coffee for me. The Reed & Barton-Spoons are very special for me as I found, that those started once the idea of a rose handled spoon. I have an reprint of a Reed & barton catalogue from 1894, which shows your spoons.
Hugs and greetings, Johanna
It's such a joy to have you and your wonderful blog posts back. This is all so pretty ~ there can never be enough bunnies!
Your table is so pretty, Donna. I love the plates, the green cloche and I love and colors you used including the addition of the chocolate brown. Beautiful ceneterpiece! Your cherry blossoms are gorgeous!....Christine
Hi Donna, It's just too funny that you remember only the ribbon--but think of the influence it has had on your taste! I must try to find your wonderful thrift store. Your green cloches would look good in my house too! Never enough roses, but my trees are not blooming yet! I lost several in August and October. Linda
Donna, I am soooooo happy you are posting again. I've missed your gorgeous table vignettes and peeks at all your wonderful treasures. This post delights! Every detail is wonderful.
Very nice! How wonderful that you still have some cherry tree left to enjoy! GREAT Harlequin serving pieces!!!!!!
Oh sweet Donna, how gorgeous and artistic creations are your vignettes, they have that special Conghale Cottage touch!!! I love your rose plates and your Portuguese plates too, they add that spring note perfectly! Your silverware is stunning and the cloches are great. Lovely post. Lots of hugs,
FABBY
Your post is beautiful. Thanks for the recipe. Yes, I have a beautiful red ribbon - don't remember the gift (I got many years ago).
Wow! What a beautiful tablescape. Pink and Brown (chocolat) are one of my favorite color combinations!
YUM Carrot scones. I copied that recipe, thanks!
Blessings
Linda
HI Donna, your tea table with all the sweet bunnies and chocolate (very important!) looks lovely. I also love pink and green together especially in china and flower patterns. You have a sweet collection of bunnies. Hugs, Pamela
So many of my favorite things, green, pink, bunnies, chocolate, david austin roses AND memories of Mom!
Very beautiful images! I love that chocolate brown with the pink...:)
Happy Thursday to you.
xoxo...Gloria
Do your chocolate bunnies LAST through the Easter season, or does some chocoholic come along and nibble their toes and ears?
Yummmm - - - carrot cake scones sound delish!
Carrot cake scones? Oh yeah. Love the tablescape.
I love the bunny tea towels and the floral plate with the peachy pink plate and cloche is so pretty!
The sweet little rose on your plate reminds me of a design that's on an old keepsake box my Mom has. Brings back sweet memories.
I remember your chocolate molds from last year. I just got mine out today and tried molding a white chocolate bunny and things weren't going as well as planned! I laughed and said that I was glad that in blogging I didn't have to show the white chocolate stripes all over the place that I now have to clean up!
What is it about bunnies that we find so attractive! You have so many cute ones from chocolate to wicker.
What a gorgeous table! I'd never be able to eat because I'd be having a feast for my eyes! Love those cloches and the chocolate molds are fabulous! We'd love to have you share with us at WIW,especially those yummy looking carrot cake scones!
Hugs,
Patti
The scones look really tasty and I love the tablescape too. Have a wonderful weekend!!
OF COURSE, I noticed those green sherbets you won!!! I see they have found the perfect home. I also noticed the Marcrest "Daisy and Dot"!!! I love it and have several pieces...though not as many as you after that HAUL you made!!! I think you are right...Marcrest is the perfect shade of chocolate!!! Gorgeous tablescape!!!
Beautiful Floral centerpiece...and the choccy bunny looks good too. Thanx for visiting.
HPS
Mchelle
This is lovely! I love the pink Bordallo! And your bargain finds, wow!
I hear that all the time about needing more dishes! My answer, he doesn't need that glass of wine every night with dinner!
He doesnt even say anything anymore. That's a lie, he mutters about it to himself! :)
Thanks for sharing your treasures , love the cloche too.
Glad you joined us at Let's Dish! Don't forget the challenge on the 18 th, the Good Earth! I can't wait to see how you set yout table!
The scones look great too!
Enjoy this rainy day! At least it is not snow!
So glad I detoured here! Your beautiful dishes and adorable bunnies made my day! I love the three silver (Or pewter?) serving pieces and the basket with the bunny handle - how cute! I would love to serve myself a little snack at this wonderful setting!
Oh I am so glad you are posting again. I always drool over all of your vignettes. This one is stunning as usual. Love the dishes, linens and all of your accessories. Beautifully done.
You asked about the onion rings. I am not sure what liquid to use, I bought one can of beer for them and then just used vegetable oil to fry them in. They really are wonderful and so light and crisp. They weren't greasy either. Love that. Hugs, Marty
Hi Donna,
What a wonderful table with pink, green, and chocolate! Love the green cloche! The pewter dish is gorgeous and well, I could go on and on about how gorgeous it all is! Thanks for your visit and do stop by on Monday afternoon to link up to my Tea Party. Would love to have you! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Pinks!
Blessings,
Sandi
I so love your vignette. The color scheme is just spectacular. Wonderful to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.
- The Tablescaper
Absolutely fabulous and gorgeous!
Visiting a little late for Pink Saturday. My entry is a product of creativity. Have a great weekend!
Donna,
Here I am, able to comment!! It worked. Sorry I didn't come back sooner as i went to bed early last night. I was exhausted!
Now this tablescape is so darn pretty!! Love the pink, white and green with the chocolate brown accents!! Stunning, Donna!
Glad a could help with the comment problem! After all, I don't want my friends to think I am ignoring them when I can't comment! LOL!!
Hugs,
Deb
Beautiful Easter table. Love all your bunnies, the chocolate, your lovely roses and TEA! Happy Spring!!
Okay, can I just say I love every detail in this beautiful vignette! The Haviland plates are gorgeous and what a steal! love the silverware. So sweet! Thank you for joining TTF this week. And have a great day!
Hi Donna! What a beautiful table. Love your bunnies, dishes and the chocolate! Not to mention your roses. Just a perfectly gorgeous setting.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)
Hi lovely lady.
Wow! What a beautiful tablescape. Pink and Brown are one of my favorite color combinations! I also love your cherry blossom so lovely this time of the year. I would love to have just one scone right now with a cup of tea. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Easter Tablescape so sweet of you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.
XXOO Diane
Hi Donna dear,
Thanks for the quick stop by and visit. Wish we could sit in Mockingbird Studio and overlook my little pocket paradise. That is just my side yard, which is a few steps from our kitchen, but it is used CONSTANTLY. I love it.
Loved visiting with you and I too love pink and green, the palest new spring or late fall colors. I guess I love most color combinations that are diametrically opposed on the color wheel.
Your cottage is THE MOST CHARMING house ever. Honestly, how old is it?
Love to you,
Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island
Wow, everything is just lovely!
An absolutely charming post, Donna! Thank you for linking up with me for tea. Happy Easter, my friend!
Blessings,
Sandi
Hi Donna, Thanks for the tip on the roses! I have quite a few rosebushes but no David Austin - I hope to add one or two of his this spring. Your tablescape is lovely. I adore the rose plates! Happy Easter, Donna!
Beth
This is all beautiful Donna! I love pink and greens together too...in fact my dining room is done in those colors and I love it. Beautifl table setting!
New Follower :)
Lou Cinda
Oh I loved taking a second look and yes the cloches are fabulous and green of all things. I love that. Thanks so much for linking to the party. Hugs, Marty
Oh you have so many pretty things!! I love the Rose plate and pink plate underneath! I don't blame you those plates would have had to come home with me as well.
Your little bunnies are adorable!! I am your newest follower!
So glad to see your lovely table so perfectly set and coordinated for Easter. I have missed your posts and glad to see you again.
Cindy
Oh my, so much eye candy and pretty things to look at! Your bunny figurines are just darling.
I enjoyed your photos and writing. Lovely post!
An inspiring tablescape for Easter. I like flavoured coffee and tea too and chocolate anything is right up there on the list.
A beautiful Easter tablescape and inspiringly written, I was captured in your treasured memories of your mum and yout Manscret Collection,and yes just looks like chocolate. I too love David Austin Roses...always such beautiful blooms. Such a lovely post and vignette.Have a wonderful Easter. Blessings Yvette
Oh sweet Donna, I'm dropping by to visit again, as I need your scone's recipe for Easter Sunday. I love things with carrot, like carrot cake, carrot cupcakes and your scone ones are perfect for my repertoire of carrot recipes...so I'm here at TTT. Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY and many blessings!
FABBY
Perfection in every detail... Love the whole composition....
Donna, what beautiful, beautiful bargains! That plate with the rose, and the beautiful pink plate under it are such a lovely combination, and then you added the pretty green cloche to the top of the setting! How lovely. The chocolate colored pottery is wonderful too. Thanks for the recipe. laurie
Those bunnies are multiplying like RABBITS!!!
I especially love your molds...aww sweet!
The tabletop is full of intriguing spring things and I love it all!
Donna I just astounded at the beauty of your tablescape. Adore the Bordello pieces and so much more!!
Thank you so much for entering my amazing Cross Bottle Guy Giveaway!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
What a beautiful and FUN post, Donna! I love your "chocolate" dishes -- that bean pot is adorable. And a chocolate bunny? Always a hit.
Happy Easter!
Cass
Donna, it is so good to be able to see so much beauty again.. only on your blog! the beautiful table.. so glad you made them an offer on the cloche! I too am smitten with roses.. So happy part of the tree is still there for you to enjoy. And your centerpiece.. ooh drool. gorgeous. Happy Easter, many blessings, xo marlis
Hi Donna, Happy PINK Saturday! I must say, every visit to your blog is a feast for the eyes. I love everything you have set the table with but I'm really coveting that little green cloche! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful Easter! Nan
Donna, such exquisit elements on your table. So many treasures. I love, love the serving pieces. I also have a huge Mexican pewter salad bowl with bunnies on it, complements of Jaqueline. I love the brown pottery. I have never seen this before. I love the color combination of pink, brown, and green. Joni
Beautiful color combination! Love the candy molds! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!...hugs...Debbie
Hi Donna...
I just read the sweet note that you left for me, dear friend! It's sooo good to hear from you! I hope that my note is finding you and your family all doing well! Thanks for stopping by...I have missed you!
Well dear lady...I sooo enjoyed your fabulous Easter table! Each little detail is beautiful! You always create the most beautiful tables...they always seem to tell a story and I like that! I love, love, LOVE the large pewter bowl with the bunnies! I've never seen anything like it before! BEAUTIFUL!!! I also enjoyed your pretty cherry blossoms! Your home is sooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us...and that pretty Easter table!
Warmest spring wishes,
Chari
this is all so adorable~
Lovely!! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry
I am fascinated and breathless about your picture of the cottage header. How can I learn more about this beautiful home?
Hi Donna! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful home. Your table settings are gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Your scones look delicious! I would love to try your recipe one day soon.
This entire post is just Gorgeous, Donna! I love all the lace & pretty flowers & I'm especially fond of your Bordallo Pinheiro plates. My "Good Earth" post for Cuisine Kathleen's "Let's Eat" meme will have lots of them, too.
You always do such lovely gatherings of all your pretty things.
I enjoyed my visit.
fondly,
Rett
Donna your new birdie find is such a great find! I love the idea of a dollar allowance, but around here, you wouldn't get much. I have a feeling that in the East you have better thrift stores. I love the amethyst cups and saucers, especially the swirl on them. I am drawn to WWII stories (Dad served and was wounded in France so I am interested in your book recommendation. Love your vignettes and have a great weekend. Joni
Post a Comment