We MUST have PINK CUPCAKES for Beverly today! These "CUPCAKES are coming to us today from CLOUD NINE CUPCAKES in the UK"(to see more temptations click their link)... " These delicious delights are strawberry swirls" |
| "Lucky Me to have won these exquisite gifts from Our Julie Marie @ Idyllhours"... Being part of Our Land of Blog is like living Christmas Every Day!!! Please SCOOT OVER to Julie's to read ALL ABOUT where she hand picked each and every item SPECIAL for the Lucky Winner "Who Is MOI"!!! This silk zipper purse is PERFECT for a book I am reading. It slips right into it like a glove... AND this sweet little journal is going to keep pressed flowers near and dear to me... |
| The pleasure of a hand beaded necklace sparkling into vintage Heisey cups... |
| It's 4 O'clock and time for Julie Marie & Me to have tea!!! I'm serving it on an "American Limoges Briar Rose" Platter... If you would LOVE to own German Rose Silver Spoons like these "You MUST visit Our Johanna @ Siber Rosen"... |
| Some of the "Smiling Faces from Conghaile Cottage Gardens" Varigated wiegela & Clematis... |
| Beautiful Julie Marie @ Idyllhours |
![]() |
| The Double Strawberry Scones PICTURE & RECIPE belong to "Hana Trafford @ Mama Knows" ... Click on her highlighted link and "She'll teach you the magic of this recipe"!!! WOW is it Yummy!!! "Thank you SO MUCH Hana"!!!!!!!! |




























78 comments:
Oh, what beauties you won! And, what a most gorgeous vignette you've set up with them.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)
Oooh Donna... you are so sweet!... suddenly, the Heavenly aroma of strawberry scones was drifting through my open window, and I just knew it was coming from Conghaile Cottage!... I am delighted to take afternoon tea with you... and how very lovely... roses... my favorite of all... the Lightkeeper's Daughter sounds like a delightful read... I must look for it... but you flatter me saying I look like her... how fun it would be to dress like her though... perhaps I shall try to find a beautiful dress and a new straw hat... I am so happy you love your gifts and you are most welcome... your Wiegela and Clematis are gorgeous... Merci for the tea and scones... they were simply scrumptious!... xoxo Julie Marie
Everything looks so pretty! Your photos are so inviting, and the artwork on your new book is gorgeous.
Kristin
Your treasurea are lovely, both the ones from Julie and your own finds. The beads coming out of the teapot is a cute idea.
wonderful! enjoy all the goodness!
HaPpY Teacup Tuesday..
Hello! You will be ever so pleased to know that my little Fairy tools come from the little town that Sharon Lovejoy lived in for years. I met her there many years ago..I was just a customer..who was in love with her little shop "Heart's Ease." Many, many years later I was to run into her again in blogland..and was so ..overwhelmed. It seemed unreal. In all the millions of bloggers..there she was. It was a delightful moment which I am sure you can imagine.
Interesting that I have found another reason to connect to Cambria, California.
Of course I don't live terribly far from there..just down the coast a few hours..
I have many, many wonderful memories of that little oceanside community.
Love,
Mona
Wonderful goodies you won...and you always display everything so pretty! I wish I had your talent!! I am so glad you are back...your posts are always so wonderful!
oh dear..I meant to congratulate you on winning such a lovely prize. And..your table top..just gorgeous things in your home.
Congrats on your win Donna, you've set a very pretty table! So fun to see everything blooming-enjoy:@)
Donna, I don't know where to start... The great items that you won worked into a beautiful vignette with some of your items on hand all on top of your dark finished table. This is my kind of vignette.
Wow! What a beautiful set of treasures!! I love that purse and the journal and thanks for posting the 'blurb' about the book! It sounds like something I'd love to read -- will have to look it up at our library! Congratulations!
How wonderful!
You won such treasures!
That book sounds great! I have been reading some rather "heavy hearted" ones lately - may have to pick that one up!
Happy Tea Tuesday!!
Hello again sweet Donna... just wanted to say Merci once more for this lovely post... I am meeting so many new friends who are coming over to visit me after reading this... much love to you pretty lady... xoxo Julie Marie PS I ate the last strawberry scone you had just now... hope you don't mind...
Hi Donna: What a lovely post. I love the Capodimonte. I have a few of them as well. Everything you do is so pretty. One day, if you are ever in my neck of the woods I would love to have you visit me. You are like family to me. We would have so much fun. Hugs, Martha
Lucky girl!! You won some lovelies for sure, sweetie. The purse is my very fav, sooo pretty! Your post is gorgeous with such amazing vignette, I am enjoying it sooo. I will come back to see more. Right now I'm with my grandgirls acting like MOTHER!! Lots of hugs sweet friend.
FABBY
What a beautiful gift you have won. That book sounds very intriguing. I love your Heisey cups - so pretty! Pamela
Hi Donna,
What a beautiful gift! Sounds like a wonderful book. I love a good mystery!
I always enjoy seeing Capodimonte and your ruffled plate is gorgeous. LOVE your pink Heisey cups! A scrumptious post! Thank you for sharing and please stop by and get linked up. Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Donna, you create the most charming vignettes and story lines for you posts. You have me eager to read this book. Thank you!
And thanks for the delicious and beautiful afternoon tea. ~ Sarah
Donna, I am so happy for you to have won such kind and thoughtful gifts! Yay for you!
Everything is lovely. I really love the platter you share, those roses are just stunning, like a gorgeous work of art. I have a lusterware platter that I love but it is not Limoges like yours.
The pink glass tea cups are also so very lovely.
Hugs,
Terri
Hi Donna, I'm still enjoying see your pretties. Thanks for popping in to see me and yes, that's an old vintage tea cloth. I use it quite a lot.
Continue being a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Donna,
you joy about the fabulous win makes me happy too. You have set the pricesso nicely with all your beautiful items AND the great rose spoons. I always love to see them. I am very fond on roses, no matter if they are real or as design on fabrics, clothes, china or silver. The books look so interesting.
Hugs and greetings, Johanna
Your prizes are perfect compliments to your tea setting. Everything is beautiful and magical. Whenever I visit you I always feel as though I was transported to a fairyland. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day my friend.
Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
Oh my, you were the lucky one and what a treat! Everything looks divine!
Donna, reading your post is like going on a romantic journey!! I'd love to come visit and have some tea in those pretty pink cups and have a strawberry scone. Congrats on your win!!
What beautiful gifts! It is wonderful that you won, someone who would so appreciate everything and show it off so beautifully. Lovely, lovely.
Congrats on the beauties that truly could have gone to no one else as they have your name written all over them. Your cups are so pretty.. truly a wonderful find. Love the rose spoons too, Johanna has the prettiest pieces for sure. I love this post.. Have a blessed week and weekend. xo marlis
What a beautiful gift. It does look hand picked just for you!
- The Tablescaper
What a lovely setting! Thanks for the invitation to look in on your blog--I'm your newest follower! I look forward to reading more.
Congrats on your win!! You have set a very lovely vignette, I love how you have the necklace pouring out of your teapot!! I will have to borrow that idea sometime :)
Thank You for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful night!
Aledia @ Plum Perfect
What a lovely table you've created with your treasures!
Hello Donna! It's a joy to meet a new fellow blogger! Your post is beautiful with all the LOVELY GIFTS you received! A very talented lady, you are! I would love to follow your blog and thank you for the SWEET comments on my John Deere posting. Yes, she is a TREASURE to me. From one sweetie to another....Roxie
Beautiful pieces you have won, congrats to you. Your post is so lovely, such soft elegant images you have taken and shared with us.
Congrats on the win. Your vignette is quite lovely and perfect for a tea party, even for two. I am your newest follower. Have a wonderful week-end.
Now you are just getting Andy Warhol/Michelangelo/Anne Geddes/Picasso creative with that necklace spilling from that teapot!!!!! Excellent presentation of your terrific goodies!!! Such pretty things...all so delicate! Have fun playing in it all, and have a great holiday weekend!
Such beautiful dishes and photography! I love the tatted doilies and rescue them from the thrift store whenever I find them! I'm the new funny faced follower!
Tammy
Scones...did you say scones? I'm on the way...tell Julie to scoot over. You've created a beautiful vignette....soft and romantic in a tea stained fashion. You asked about the tureen on the dining table. It's Luneville, French faience...check out Luneville, Moustier, and French faïence on eBay. There's a wonderful reticulated Luneville tureen on auction currently. Thanks for inviting us for a peak and for your kind comments. You made my head swell ;). Cherry Kay
Everything is so lovely, adore this post!
Happy VTT!
Donna, so pretty as always. The rose dish...I have a pitcher and platter to match it that were my Grandmothers!
What a beautiful win! I can't wait to see your scone recipe.
Congrats on winning all those lovely items! And oh, I love your Capodimonte rose and that bowl is gorgeous...Christine
Such a lovely gift set...the pink cups are darling!
Oh Donna, what a sweet post. I just recently have become aquainted with Julie Marie. she is a real sweetheart and I am so happy to call her a friend. Love your wonderful give away win. You set a beautiful tea for you and Julie Marie. Your collections are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann
I love the pearls comin from the teapot, so cute!
I havea capo piece of my mom's.
Congrats on your gifts!
Oh Donna! I don't know where to begin everything is so lovely. The pearls pouring out of the teapot..what a unique idea. Also love your Limoges rose platter. Thank you for sharing.
~Clara
Hello Donna,
Wow... that Capo di Monte is so cute. That's really a very Italian. How I love Capo di Monte's products. I been in Italy and I never came back home in Sweden, empty handed. Love them.
Have a sweet Pink Saturday.
Happy TS & a great w/end to come.
Greetings,
/CC
A very lovely pink celebration honoring Pink Saturday.
Those are the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen ! and the scones ... oh my. Everything looks so lovely.
(())
Everything is so beautiful it is hard to know where to begin!
You have a great talent for making gorgeous vignettes!!
♥ Jil
Such a lovely blog you have!! I am your newest follower.
blessings!
Holly
Super Pink Saturday post, and congrats on your win...nice surprises! :D
School is finally out, and I wanted to drop by and say, "Hi!"
What a sweet post and so appropriate for our wonderful Julie Marie! She is truly a flower in the blogger garden.
Those sure are some wonderful treasures. You are so lucky!
Happy weekend to you.
Hugs,
Patti
What a lovely post. The capodimonte piece is exquisite and the scones look absolutely scrumptous!
Happy Pink Saturday Donna, what a lovely post you have created. Glad to see you are up and running again. Have a wonderful weekend filled with beautiful Pinks and Pretties. Hugs and love, Marilou xoxo
Oh, what a beautiful setting for our celebration, Donna. Those cupcakes are gorgeous, and I know they must be delicious. Wow, what a great find on your Heisey cups. I am always on the lookout for Heisey. My mother's crystal is Heisey Orchid Etched. Congratulations on your win of such lovely things.
Happy Pink Saturday Fourth Birthday Celebration. I appreciate you and all you do to make Pink Saturday special. It is special because of the fellowship, friendship and kindness we all experience from all of the "pinkies".♥♥♥ It would never be the same without you.
BEAUTIFUL....every single thing is just beautiful.
Thanks so much for the lovely table and the tea and scones.
This is one of the most exquisite posts I've seen in a while. Maybe it's the delicate pinks, or maybe just the way you have the knack of design and arrangement. I really love it.
ALSO; I "thought" I saw a warning about computer meltdown from you on my dashboard, but when I came here, I didn't see it. I have been having trouble at one particular blog party and thought that it might not just be "me". Could you email the info if your computer is cooperating enough to do it?
(wordsonwheels@live)
Happy Pink Saturday! Congrats on your win. Lovely Vignettes. Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Lisa
So breathtaking. The shades in the cupcake are amazing.
- The Tablescaper
Beautiful pink post. I can hardly wait to try the cupcakes.
HPS
LL
Those strawberry cupcakes look just fabulous! The strawberry scones look good too.
What a beautiful tribute for Pink Saturday's birthday!
I am a little late for my PS round but I wouldn't want to miss it. Here's my My PINK
Have a blessed Sunday!
PS. I am now following your blog.
So much eye candy in this post. Beautiful. Congratulations on your win! Woo hoo!
Hey sweet girl! :) I love everything in this post! Every. single. thing. What a wonderful collection of yumminess!
I'm glad you like my window seat...it's really coming along! I have ALWAYS wanted a window seat since I was a little girl, but our previous house wasn't condusive to one. I am SO excited to be getting this one...and I can say I built it all myself. :) Yay!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Blessings
Missy
Beautiful vignette! The pink cupcakes are so pretty! I will have a total dining room makeover with those white chairs will show off soon. Getting some new to me furniture to go with it. Lots of antiques!
Sherry
Dearest Donna, somehow I missed this post on Monday so I am so glad I found it beside mine at Marty's. Love that you won sweet Julie's things. Your vignette is charming and I am always delighted to have tea and a chat with you. Did you get my email? hugs, olive
Hi Donna,
Wow! The list of comments will keep you reading for quite some time! Thanks for linking to Tea Time today. And what a great idea to make chocolate balls out of that recipe! I wouldn't have thought of it but I will definitely try it next time. Happy Memorial Day and have a delightful week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Donna, I know I've already commented on this post, but I want one of those beautiful cupcakes and those yummilcious scones!! YUM!!
What a beautiful presentation of all your treasures, Donna ... & those deelish cupcakes! Yum! Your flowers are beautiful.
TTFN ~
Have a beautiful week ~
Marydon
You won some wonderful treasures and have given us several interesting links to visit.
Hello Donna,
Boy - this post is filled with beauty, joy and treasures - the treasure of friendship too - lovely gifts and more wonderful the time you spent with Julie Marie - I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy
Stunning as always. Your posts are like reading a lovely story. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
Donna, this is just such a pretty overall post! All kinds of beauties and what wonderful wins! The post just made me smile! I am going to feature this post on this weeks TTF party! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Such gorgeous pinkness!! I love those cupcakes, but the figurines are too pretty.
Hi Donna, The cupcakes are just beautiful! Love your weigela and clematis as well as your winnings! Congrats!
Hi Donna, I'm very late for visiting your PS-post, but I'm happy I did it - your photos are wonderful!!!
Hugs from Austria, Traude
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
How pretty your pinks are and I think your cupcakes are too pretty to eat! They're works of art! Thanks for your visit to my strawberry post.....hope you'll try the recipe!
Oh what a wonderful group of goodies...I love them all. You are one lucky lady.
Linda
Dearest Donna,
Thanks for your visit and comment. So good to hear from you!
What a lovely tatted doily you show here... I also appreciate you supporting (like I also do) our dear friend Johanna with her Silver and Roses Shop. She needs our support.
Love to you and enjoy your Sunday, hope the weather will be good to you.
Mariette
Post a Comment