CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"NEED PRAYERS"!

"Once more I need the support and prayers of my wonderful friends here in my land of blog"... This time it is for my Dad... He is my Hero and he is in the hospital in Florida...He is very sick, Mom called for me to come... I do not know what the problem is YET..."I am leaving NOW"! I will not have any access to an internet to let you know what is going on...PLEASE, I ask you to continue your prayers... My Dad will be 87 on July 23rd... If I could describe my Dad in one word, that word is "PERFECT"!!!
Thank you my Dear Friends,
Love you all,
Donna

50 comments:

Maggie said...

Thinking of you, every step of the way.
Be strong, for everyone.
Maggie

Jane K said...

Hope everything goes well with your dad.

J x

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Dear Donna,
Nothing strikes fear into one's heart more than to receive news like this about a member of one's family! God bless you, my friend, and your dear dad. I will pray for him and for you. Take care.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

NanaNor's said...

Hi Donna, You won't get this until after you get back but your dad is in my prayers. Safe travels and peace.
Hugs, Noreen

becktovintage said...

Dear Donna, I am very sad for your father.. I will pray for your father this night.. I want to hear good news from you in a very short time. God is Great.. God hears all prayers..
God bless all your family...

Gloria said...

Hi Donna,
I will remember your dad, and your family, in my prayers. It is so hard to go through. My heart goes out to you!

xoxo...Gloria

Gina said...

Sending prayers & good thoughts your way. Be safe.

Sarah said...

Donna, you know you have my thoughts of concern and prayers for your dad's improved health. I'm so sad to hear that he is ill. Take care, dear friend, and update us as you can. ~ Sarah

Linda said...

Prayers are on their way...take care...

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh bless you on your travels -- prayers going up for all of you!

Betty said...

I will light a candle and say a prayer.

Anonymous said...

Donna, you certainly have my prayers. Be safe and will be claiming good news when you get home.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)

Peggy said...

I am sorry to hear of your father's illness. You and he will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Kays Kids said...

Hi Donna,
I'm feeling for you. Dads are so special. My prayers for your Dad will be sent often. I'm glad you will be there to support your Mum.
May love surround you all.
HUgs

Susan Freeman said...

Of course you have my prayers Donna! I had a perfect Daddy too. My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your Mom. Prayer does work. Back in April I almost lost my Mom, but I believe that prayers were answered and she is doing great now.

Lots of love and hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Pamela Gordon said...

I'm praying all is well with your dear father Donna. Blessings to you all. Pamela

Entertaining Women said...

I'll be lifting Donna's Daddy in my prayers. He is blessed to have a daughter who cherishes him in such a mighty way. I'll add him to my Sunday School prayer list and ask the Garden Friends to pray, too. Cherry Kay

Julie Marie said...

Oh Donna.... all my prayers going out for your daddy, your mama, you and all of your family... I am thinking of you sweet friend, Julie Marie

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Donna, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad. Just last week I asked for prayers for my 86 year old dad whose health is failing. I also made an unexpected trip to Florida. My dad is doing better and I hope the same for yours.

Faye said...

Hi Donna,
Your and your family are in my thoughts. I hope all goes well.
Hugs

Marlis said...

Prayers, prayers and more prayers.. hugs... and blessings, xo marlis

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Donna, I know you are not there but it is so hard getting those kinds of calls and just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you..Judy

BECKY said...

Oh, Donna! You and your family are in my heart and thoughts.

Shel said...

Praying all the way from South Africa for your family.
May God's peace surround you and your family like a soft woven blanket on a cold winter's night.
Take care
Shel

Debbie said...

I'm glad I checked in today. Consider your father covered!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAR ONE, I will be praying NOW and through the day. I will be watching for any updates in the coming days/week.....Anita

Anne said...

Of course I will say a prayer for you and your Dad... hopefully it is a temporary crisis. Keep us posted.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Prayers are coming your way, along with love and blessings.

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Dear Donna,
my prayers are with you and your family.
Hugs, Johanna

Carolyn said...

I pray for comfort and strength for your Dad and his loved ones.

Carolyn

Judy Ann Lincicum said...

Oh, Donna, I'm so sorry your father is ill. My Daddy is 86 and I just could not live without him! I just bowed my head and ask the Lord to be with him, and you and your Mom, also. May he restore health to him, and comfort your family.

defaziolinda said...

Donna, My prayers are with you and your family. Family is so important!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh honey, prayers are going your dear father's way inmediatelly!!! I'm sorry I didn't see this post before. I hope to this date your daddy is doing better sweet lady. Luv ya,
FABBY

Babs said...

Donna, My prayers go with you and for your mom and dad. Hugs, and safe trip and hope your Dad's better soon.
Babs

Nita Stacy said...

I just now read this. I'm praying that today finds him improving. Hope you are back soon and he is well.

Anonymous said...

Donna dear ~ Sorry not to have checked
in sooner. Prayers for a swift and
complete recovery for Mr. Perfect...
"Be still and know that I am God.."
your Dad is in His loving care and he
will know His healing mercies, I pray.
We enfold you, your Mom and Family in
peace and endurance.
Mary

Unknown said...

sending hugs and prayers

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Donna,
Still thinking of you and your family. Whenever you come to mind, I pray for you and your dad. Take care and hope we will hear from you soon.

Blessings,
Sandi

Schotzy said...

I am praying that within this week you have been away that you have seen a wonderful act of mercy and healing for your dad and am praying for you all!! For God's grace, peace, comfort and strength!

Beth said...

Donna, You and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Beth

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Donna, I came over to see what is going on with you and I see the you need our prayers and thoughts and you will have both. I will be thinking of you and your dad and all your family and hoping for good news. Linda

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Sending prayers to you in your time of need Donna.
Hugs,
Judith

ZouZouna said...

My prayers are with your family.
Be strong, for all.

Love and kisses from Greece (east).

Debbie said...

Concerned that we haven't heard from you, Donna.

You aren't forgotten.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Oh Donna, I just saw this note... I am praying for you and asking our dear Father to bless you and supply all of your needs!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Continuing to send prayers for your family...

Ricki Treleaven said...

Donna, so sorry that I am just now seeing this post. I will be in prayer for you and your family. Please keep us posted!

{{{{{hugs}}}}} from Alabama,
Ricki Jill

Debbie said...

I keep watching for an update and it concerns me that there hasn't been one. I hope (and pray) that he is recovering.

Hugs from one who knows what it's like to love a "perfect" dad.

Schotzy said...

Goodness I am jsut seeing this,,, and am praying that you are with your dad giving him comfort and helping in his recuperation!
Praying for strength and healing and peace in all things! God bless!

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Sorry I missed this. I hope your Dad is okay and that you are too. I'm about to head down to see my Mom for her 90th birthday. It's so scary when they are this old. Life is fragile.
Prayers for you.. Liz