| Hey "Big Fella", if you are DONE with the bag of bird seed, we are "Going to have a party"... MAYBE if you're good we'll give you a "Picnic basket" all your own!!! |
| Mr Snapper is FASTER than you think AND YES I am this close to him(he only HISSED at me once)... When I told him about the party he declined... OK BY ME, he's to grouchy anyway!!! |
| "Don't you give me that look"!!! |























19 comments:
Oh my, I can't believe you have all those animals in your backyard. Great pics and such a wonderful post. I loved Mr. Ed too. One of my favorite shows. Hugs, Marty
Too cute...this looks alot like my mountaint top...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Donna, this is great! I can't believe all these guys are right in your backyard! We have a ground hog at the office that keeps cleaning out the flower pot, my co-worker's not as happy with him as you are! The chipmunk's a cutie! Thank you so much for joining the Bash:@)
Wow! teh bears is so Sweet,seems plush!!!Great photos.Hugs,Fatima-Scrapart.
I was going to make a nice comment about the animals in your yard but Mr. Ed has me laughing so hard. Did you see the catcher hanging behind Ed as he gets up?
Thanks for a great post.
Seriously in your yard? Mercy...you are one brave woman! Great pics!
Well you get the prize for real critters! The bear would scare me. hugs♥olive
Wow! This is a beautiful post ... the foxes are so special. Hope you get to see them often! That turtle on the other hand ... I'd be running him back to the water!
Wow! Look at all these critters at your house! I agree with Olive - that bear would scare me to death! I loved Mr. Ed too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
You have bears in your yard? Don't think I'll visit anytime soon!! I'd be scared of that big, black bear!!
The rest look pretty friendly:)
Donna, your yard of critters is amazing! I've never actually seen a groundhog. He is pretty cute! The fox family is too. We have a fox that lives in our neighborhood along the creek. Thanks for sharing all your critters for the Barnyard Bash. ~ sarah
OK, so did you take that bear picture, and was he/she in YOUR back yard!?!
I have a bear fetish of sorts - - - - LOVE them.
Love all your creatures.....a bear in the yard would for sure scare me!!! and that's a pretty serious tortise...great pics, thanks....Cleo
Wowee! You have some super cute critters in your backyard. Thank you for sharing any ideas with me are more than welcome.
Hugs,
Olivia
Hi Donna! so happy you found my blog, it brought me here and what a wonderful place! We are sorta kindered spirits, I have recently fallen in love with cello music after reading the book 'the spanish bow'...now I'm playing it in my studio almost every day:)
Are all these animals really in your backyard?...that would be so cool!
wow! love this. I have some incriminating pics of my neighbor's cat peeing in my garden, but that's about it!
Oh this is wonderful!! Your Barnyard Bash is the best!!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
A great mountain barnyard post. We too have all of these animals where we live in the western Carolina mountains. Very clever post with great photos.
Hugs, Jeanne
Hi Donna,
I came to comment on your most recent post... but I am mesmerized!! So many beautiful animals in your backyard! Seriously A BEAR, I would freak, we have them here and the wander into neiborhoods on occasion but I have never seen one!! Amazing!!
Bella
Post a Comment