![]() |
| Pretzel Knots... OK the name on the recipe is different BUT I like my name better... I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Smitten Kitchens, She is such a Sweetheart and you'll LOVE her blog... |
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
"Oktoberfest Pretzel Knots & Icebox Cupcakes...MUST MAKE"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























6 comments:
Oh my the chocolate looks heavenly! Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I am excited to tile the back or do as you suggested and create some faux stone! Love your blog, so happy to find you!
Hugs,
Olivia
Donna, I'll start with one of those pretzels and finish with an ice box cupcake. Both look delicious. I'll check out Smitten Kitchens. What a cute name. ~ Sarah
Both of these treats make my mouth water!! Sweet and salty...love it! Thanks for the link! :-)
xoxo
Janie
Oh, the cupcake looks so elegant and so easy, lovin that! I missed Papillon Pass and your luncheon. How lovely that was. You did such a wonderful job on it. I loved the video clip too. Have a wonderful day!
Ooohhhh...those treats look so yummy! I'll check out the link, and try these out on my hubby.
Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.
Debbie@houseatthelake
I have been on a cupcake kick lately~ less guilt!
Another friday's favorite for sure :-)
Post a Comment