"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...
Translator
Monday, October 4, 2010
At home in the 50s with my Big Brother Joey...
My brother Joey & I in the 50s... LOVE this picture! Joey is doing well in his rehab and likes his therapist and seems to be doing better every day... We are taking One Day at a Time..."Life is Good"!!!
Ahhh...what a sweet photo, my friend! I think we must be about the same age. I'm just elated to hear that your brother is doing so much better! I know that you have been very busy with family...thank you for coming by for a visit in the midst of all this! I have missed you, dear lady!!! I will continue to pray for your brother's healing and strength!!!
Donna, this is a darling photo. Joey looks like your protector. Glad the news today is good. Improvement each day is wonderful! Caring thoughts and prayers are sent your way. ~ sarah
Hi Donna, you are very close to your big brother Joey, aren't you? I can see that on the sweet photo. I am sure he loves your care for him very much. And surely he will recover more and more. Greetings, Johanna
What an adorable photo of you and Joey! Plus, isn't it nice that he will still be around to put his arm around his little sister? :) Thank you, Lord! Best Regards to you and Joey, Gloria
Hi Donna! What a precious picture and Joey is taking care of his little sister here! I'm so glad to know he's doing better!! I can feel your love for your brother. I have no siblings but always wished I did. Thanks for popping in to see me. Be a sweetie, Shelia ;)
i am so glad to hear your brother is doing better. may he continue to do so!
thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for your comment on my halloween decor. to answer your question, those pedestals from homegoods came glossy black with the white top. i thought it would be perfect for halloween. i had those domes and i plopped 'em up there, hoped they'd fit, and voila! so glad you like them...i saw that you like homegoods too.
Donna, I have been MIA due to my husband's surgery and recuperation, so I must have missed this about your brother. I hope and pray that he is doing better by the time you read this.
So glad to hear good news! :) I love your picture, it's so sweet! :) Speaking of sweet, have you been over to my blog and seen my new venture? You'll have to come over and click on the tab at the top that says Cottage Charm Cupcakes and More! :) Come see what I've been up to! HUGS Missy :)
Dear God, I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer. In Jesus Name, Amen
ETSY "Cry For Mommy" store
Beautiful Custom made goodies for you to explore
THE REMARKABLE "ENID MARKEY" , FIRST LADY OF THE TARZAN FILMS
Written by Brian Bohnett "HURRY and GET YOUR COPY TODAY"..."Brian is a passionate writer and an equally wonderful Dad. I am proud to call him My Friend"!
"WELCOME TO MY LAND OF BLOG"!!!
Here at Conghaile Cottage we are Artists that Create One of a Kind Unique Masterpiece Homes...We love every stage of our creations. I also love my extensive Gardens of Eden where you can whirl into another dimension of Life&Love... Art, Flora& Fauna, Writing, and Interior Design are my passionate getaways in a beautiful life sprinkled with Love of Family and Friends... AND topped with Loving Pets and Pastimes... Life's Journeys are not always easy, Sometimes God holds us tight in the Palm of His Hand to make us "Look at what we have AND Smell the Flowers"...
HERE I will bring you close to My Wonders of Nature...
HERE I will Share with you ALL of My Favorite Things...
AND...
HERE I will Share My Memories Collected over Ageless, Timeless & Priceless Journeys of Life...
"I LOVE FOLLOWERS" and Welcome you all to Stay and Share with me in "Conghaile Cottage", where I always Keep My Kettle On!
16 comments:
Hi Donna...
Ahhh...what a sweet photo, my friend! I think we must be about the same age. I'm just elated to hear that your brother is doing so much better! I know that you have been very busy with family...thank you for coming by for a visit in the midst of all this! I have missed you, dear lady!!! I will continue to pray for your brother's healing and strength!!!
Love ya,
Chari @Happy To Design
Sweet. I am in the mid century today at OliveOut also. hugs♥O
Donna, this is a darling photo. Joey looks like your protector.
Glad the news today is good. Improvement each day is wonderful!
Caring thoughts and prayers are sent your way. ~ sarah
Hi Donna! Cute pic. Big brothers ARE the best... I have two!
So glad to read there is progress, albeit slow. But that's okay. Continued prayers for healing and strength to meet each new day.
Hugs to you both... Karen
I'm so happy to hear that he is coming along.
What a precious photo.
- The Tablescaper
Hi Donna,
you are very close to your big brother Joey, aren't you? I can see that on the sweet photo. I am sure he loves your care for him very much. And surely he will recover more and more.
Greetings, Johanna
What an adorable photo of you and Joey! Plus, isn't it nice that he will still be around to put his arm around his little sister? :)
Thank you, Lord!
Best Regards to you and Joey,
Gloria
Hi Donna! What a precious picture and Joey is taking care of his little sister here! I'm so glad to know he's doing better!! I can feel your love for your brother. I have no siblings but always wished I did.
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
What a cute picture of you and your brother. I am glad that His health is improving.
Willow
i am so glad to hear your brother is doing better. may he continue to do so!
thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for your comment on my halloween decor. to answer your question, those pedestals from homegoods came glossy black with the white top. i thought it would be perfect for halloween. i had those domes and i plopped 'em up there, hoped they'd fit, and voila! so glad you like them...i saw that you like homegoods too.
Awwwww, he's so cute, being "Big Bro"! :-)
Continued good thoughts and prayers for JM!
Hallelujah! We'll keep praying! That's terrific!
Donna, I wish your brother all the best! :)
Donna, I have been MIA due to my husband's surgery and recuperation, so I must have missed this about your brother. I hope and pray that he is doing better by the time you read this.
XO,
Sheila
So glad to hear good news! :) I love your picture, it's so sweet! :) Speaking of sweet, have you been over to my blog and seen my new venture? You'll have to come over and click on the tab at the top that says Cottage Charm Cupcakes and More! :) Come see what I've been up to!
HUGS
Missy :)
Post a Comment