| I "Savored the packages for as LONG as I could"... Remember I "LOVE" the anticipation of the Wait... OK I do know the GORGEOUS Tablecloth is in the bigger package, "BUT", what is in this "Extra Special Surprise Package", Hmmmm MORE fun from that Wonderful Candyhttp://happenstancestuffhappens.blogspot.com/2010/11/tablecloth-giveaway-we-have-winner.html(Hugs to you Sweetie, I can hardly wait to put my tablescape together with Your treasures)... |
| "Thank you SO much Terrell" for my "Smiles and Happy Dancing Today"!!! You are a Treasure in our Land of Blog! |
![]() |
| "This is Terrell"! The Pretty and Sweet Lady that gave me these wonderful treasures... "I'm smiling back at you"!!! |

(Terrell has a ETSY shop AND I "Know" I'm going to be visiting there Often. She is SO talented)
If you have NOT visited Frou Frou Decor "YOU MUST"!!!http://froufroudecor.blogspot.com/
























9 comments:
Sooo glad you received your fun treasures! I hope you enjoy them and have the happiest of weekends sweets!
Hugs to you!
Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor
What sweet gifts. Congratulations on winning!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Marcia
What wonderful things!
all so ownderful!!
blessings
barbara jean
Donna, what wonderful surprises! Congratulations on your wins. I was a lucky winner of Candy's generosity not long ago. She is a sweetheart. Can't wait to see your tablescape. ~ Sarah
Congrats Donna!
Good Morning Donna!
I'm excited to see your tablescape! I've chosen not to do my Nutcracker cloth this year, so I'm really looking forward to yours!
So many great things happening in blogland, so I've put you on my list of "must see" upcoming posts! :-)
Have a Merry Merry and remember to eat your sugarplums!
Candy
Donna, good morning! I found your blog and I'm delighted, I loved everything I saw and felt welcome, I wish blessings on your life and make a request, put the google translator on his blog so we can read anything and when I send messages, send in English because his blogf put on my list of favorites for my friends to meet you! Big kiss and good weekend!
Darling, when you want to visit my blog, among which is the google translator on the right and you can read everything in your language! BJSS
Post a Comment