CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Saturday, December 18, 2010

German Christmas Markets

8 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

"Froliche Weinachten"!!! "Merry Christmas"!!! Please ALL of my friends out there "PLEASE" write "Merry Christmas in "YOUR" language"!!! Love&Hugs to you all, Donna

Christmas-etc... said...

I've got two for you - Merry Christmas and Kala Chrystouyena!!
Lovely video - thanks so much!
Have a great Christmas week!
Ann
PS Thanks so much for entering my GIVEAWAY!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Frohe Weihnachten! I have the Bavarian Christmas and raffle going on!

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and your family. Also FELIZ NAVIDAD! from the American south west.....Julian

Ricki Treleaven said...

Merry Christmas and Nollaig Chridheil!!!

Our Hopeful Home said...

I don't how to say Merry Christmas in Gaelic (that would be my language) so MERRY CHRISTMAS! Also, how coincidental ~ you have to see my post on a famous German Christmas market here:

http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-vintage-angel.html

Thanks for sharing the video!

GardenOfDaisies said...

The Christmas market looks so wonderful! I would LOVE to travel to Europe over the holidays!! I hear they have a market in Chicago too.
Merry Christmas, Feliz Natal and Nollaig Shona Duit.

Debbie said...

Nollaig chridheil huibh...
Frohe Weihnachten...

and Merry Christmas.

I really enjoyed that video, Donna.