I would have missed this were it not for your post. This is spectacular! How magical to see, would have loved to have been there to partake in person. xo marlis
Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.
I have been thinking today..."I haven't heard from Conghaile Cottage in awhile." O, I do so hope everything is ok. I am such a worrywart that when someone doesn't post often, I start to worry. Please let us know that all is well in your world. hugs, bj
As I'm worried about you, I just dropped in to say hello. Hoping all is well on your end. Would love to hear from you! Receive a big, tight hug and oodles of love,
Hi pretty lady from Conghaile Cottage, just passing by to find out how you are, what's new with you lovely girl? I hope all is well with you and yours, I've missed you very much, quiet often I think about you. Have a wonderful and very blessed Thanksging, hope you get back to blogging soon. Lots of hugs, FABBY
I am hoping that you are just busy...or tired of blogging...and that nothing is wrong in your world. I really miss your delightful posts but know sometimes life can get in the way. Just wanted you to know that I think of you often. Hope your Christmas is blessed, Donna.
Merry Christmas lovely lady. I hope all is well with you and have missed your posts. I was thinking of you during the holiday seasons and hope you are doing well! Andrea
Hi Sweetie~ ~ My kettle is on too so let's get together for a chat. I have taken a long break from blogging also, for many reasons. I do miss your posts. I would love to hear from you if you want to email me that would be great. Hope to hear from you soon. Wishing you a Joyous New Year! ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy New Year, you've been away from blogland for 6 months now, I hope all is o.k. we miss you. sending warm wishes from Normandy, Maggie.
Dear God, I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer. In Jesus Name, Amen
ETSY "Cry For Mommy" store
Beautiful Custom made goodies for you to explore
THE REMARKABLE "ENID MARKEY" , FIRST LADY OF THE TARZAN FILMS
Written by Brian Bohnett "HURRY and GET YOUR COPY TODAY"..."Brian is a passionate writer and an equally wonderful Dad. I am proud to call him My Friend"!
"WELCOME TO MY LAND OF BLOG"!!!
Here at Conghaile Cottage we are Artists that Create One of a Kind Unique Masterpiece Homes...We love every stage of our creations. I also love my extensive Gardens of Eden where you can whirl into another dimension of Life&Love... Art, Flora& Fauna, Writing, and Interior Design are my passionate getaways in a beautiful life sprinkled with Love of Family and Friends... AND topped with Loving Pets and Pastimes... Life's Journeys are not always easy, Sometimes God holds us tight in the Palm of His Hand to make us "Look at what we have AND Smell the Flowers"...
HERE I will bring you close to My Wonders of Nature...
HERE I will Share with you ALL of My Favorite Things...
AND...
HERE I will Share My Memories Collected over Ageless, Timeless & Priceless Journeys of Life...
"I LOVE FOLLOWERS" and Welcome you all to Stay and Share with me in "Conghaile Cottage", where I always Keep My Kettle On!
36 comments:
so beautiful what a wonderful idea
cathy
I've seen things similar to these! They are just so peaceful and pretty! I think they would be beautiful at an evening wedding!
WOW..that is so very beautiful, loved it! :D
That was so amazingly beautiful. I have to wonder what happens when the light goes out...where do all those lamps end up.
Beautiful!
Where did this take place? And what are the "balloons" (for want of a better word) made of? Just amazing.
Cass
I saw that on the news - it is amazing!
Kathy
Hello Donna,
thank you for that amazing video. That looks really great. Like huge Lightning Bugs.
Best greetings, Johanna
Very pretty, a different kind of fireworks:@)
How breathtaking! I just love the way it lights up the sky.
Wow! So pretty!
What a beautiful spectacle and wouldn't you love to have been there to see it?
Babs
Beautiful sight!
Can you imagine anything more beautiful? I would love to see this just once!
I would have missed this were it not for your post. This is spectacular! How magical to see, would have loved to have been there to partake in person. xo marlis
Hi Donna, Just popping in to say "Hi" and hope you're ok and having a great Summer.
Hugs,
Babs
Hope all is well with you and your family. I have missed your posts.
I thought about this when I was watching "Tangled" last night. They do a lamp thingie in it.
Where have you been? I've been missing you in the land of blog.
- The Tablecaper
Have missed you, everything ok?
Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon
Just like watching Tangled only in real life. I can't even picture what it would have been like to be there, absolutely gorgeous.
I have been thinking today..."I haven't heard from Conghaile Cottage in awhile."
O, I do so hope everything is ok. I am such a worrywart that when someone doesn't post often, I start to worry.
Please let us know that all is well in your world.
hugs, bj
Just stopping in to say hello? I hadn't seen you around blogland for a while??
I am joining the ladies up above my comment ... how are you? We miss your charming blog posts, Donna.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Cass
Hi Donna,
I've missed you around Blogland. I hope all is well in your world! Just stopping by to say, "Hello". Take care.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hope all is well with you! I miss reading your posts. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.
Dearest Donna,
As I'm worried about you, I just dropped in to say hello. Hoping all is well on your end. Would love to hear from you! Receive a big, tight hug and oodles of love,
Mariette
Donna, I've really missed seeing you. I hope all's well and that you're enjoying a long break.
Hi pretty lady from Conghaile Cottage, just passing by to find out how you are, what's new with you lovely girl? I hope all is well with you and yours, I've missed you very much, quiet often I think about you. Have a wonderful and very blessed Thanksging, hope you get back to blogging soon. Lots of hugs, FABBY
I am hoping that you are just busy...or tired of blogging...and that nothing is wrong in your world.
I really miss your delightful posts but know sometimes life can get in the way.
Just wanted you to know that I think of you often.
Hope your Christmas is blessed, Donna.
CHRISTmas Blessings from my mountain top to your home…May it be the best one ever..Hugs and Love Gloria.
Merry Christmas lovely lady. I hope all is well with you and have missed your posts. I was thinking of you during the holiday seasons and hope you are doing well!
Andrea
Hi Sweetie~ ~ My kettle is on too so let's get together for a chat. I have taken a long break from blogging also, for many reasons. I do miss your posts. I would love to hear from you if you want to email me that would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wishing you a Joyous New Year!
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
Hi Donna,
I am still thinking of you. I wish a good New Year for you and yours. Whatever happened, I hope it turns out well.
Best greetings, Johanna
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy New Year, you've been away from blogland for 6 months now, I hope all is o.k.
we miss you.
sending warm wishes from Normandy,
Maggie.
Wow... breathtakingly beautiful!!!
Hi Donna, I am missing your blog posts as well. I hope all is well with you. Blessings, Pamela
Hi Donna! I just wanted to pop in and say 'I miss you!' Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Post a Comment