| Mother Nature always has a plan... |
| She never forgets to stop and smell the flowers... |
| She is forever spreading her kindness... |
| Last year I neglected my gardens due to family illness... It was also the hottest summer on record followed my record snowfall... |
| But... Mother Nature had a plan... |
| A profusion of flowers that is destined to be a masterpiece year... |
| She has left nothing untouched... |
| All of God's Creatures seem at home here... This little guy is a tree frog and he "SINGS all night under my bedroom window"...WOW, what a set of lungs he has! |
| Flowers are a soothing part of life...Whether they be planted or wild... You can always count on them to make you happy... I hope a peek into a few of my gardens have made you smile today... |
I'M LINKING TO THE FOLLOWING FUN PARTIES...
"Show and Tell Friday@My Romantic Home"
"Cottage Flora Thursday@Fishtail Cottage"
"Outdoor Wednesday@A Southern Daydreamer"
"Toot your horn Tuesday@A Silly little Sparrow"
"Masterpiece Monday@Boogieboard Cottage"
"Show off your Cottage Monday@The House in the Roses"
"Blue Monday@Smiling Sally" note the SPLASHES of BLUE in my gardens!!!
"Seasonal Sundays@The Tablescaper"
"Pink Saturday@How Sweet the Sound"























59 comments:
Oh Donna! Once again I want to pack my bags and head to Conghaile Cottage. It does look like a secret garden, especially with the stone. I love it.
Donna, the gardens are breathtakingly gorgeous! I love them.
Have a beautiful PS weekend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
What wonderful news, Donna! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece. Your gardens are my dream! ~ sarah
I love your secret garden..I can even smell it! I think that fish with the little frog on it's head is singing..."I'm singing in the rain" ;D
Your gardens are making me smile. We are trying to keep ours alive.. watering twice a day in the over 100 degree heat.. But I'm not complaining, it could be worse. so many beautiful flowers. Many Blessings, marlis
Beautiful house, beautiful gardens! What a treat!
RobinfromCA
:-)
Absolutely beautiful! I love clematis!
Ruth
What a hoot a real frog on top of a statue. Lovely garden and cottage.
Joyce M
You have the magical touch. I so wished I did. Just love your home and your gardens.
You have an abundance of flowers! How interesting to see this profusion after all that snow! Cute frog on frog picture!
The most beautiful garden and I just love the little frog on a frog - magical.
Your yard looks beautiful Donna! I can't get over the variegated azalea, light and dark pink? Just amazing-enjoy:@)
Donna, Gorgeous, gorgeous secret gardens. I'm so envious of it all as mine is suffering from the heat and no rain. However, I'll live vicariously through yours..lol and no weeding. Please don't tell me you maintain all this by yourself.
.Your clematis are so how I want mine to look. I have two old clematis I'd like to transplant as they're growing on lattice and I'd love to have them grow more naturally on shrubs. Have you ever tried transplanting any?
Thanks for sharing your gardens and The Secret Garden video clip. It's one of my all time favorite stories/movies.
Have a great weekend and happy gardening,
Babs
Everything looks so beautiful! Thanks for taking us along on the tour!
Oh how beautiful and inviting...it just calls you in to come enjoy! I love the toad...so would my Benjamin.
Thanks for the stroll through the garden.
Mother nature has definitely been kind to you. We were not that fortunate here. Your flowers are very pretty.
Your gardens are stunning...but then everything grows so lushly in New England compared to Kansas!
Just beautiful Donna...we have been working in our garden today and am hoping that it will look as wonderful as yours one day.
Hugs,
Sandi
Your garden is beautiful...it looks like it's been touched by an angel.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Shel
Your garden looks amazing! How wonderful to live in all that beauty...love the tree frog...great picture! We have a little toad living in a pot on the front porch...I love to hear him croaking in the evening when we have the front door open!
Gorgeous Clematis - your flowers are spectacular! Our gardens do show their mettle when we have to take care of other things - they are so rewarding and give us such pleasure - thank you for sharing with us your secret garden - LOVE the parallel!
Hugs,
Kathy
Beautiful. This was quite lovely. Thank you for sharing. I can almost smell them! - Kathy
OMG, Donna! Your flowers are so beautiful! The colors you put together are just amazing. Your garden looks so enchanting! Thanks for your wonderful comment and for stopping by,...Christine
Donna, your garden is stunningly beautiful! I bet you enjoy every inch of it.
Beautiful Gardens. I love the little frog on top of the fish. What a great eye you have for photos. Dianne
What an enchanting garden! Everything is just beautiful. That little frog is precious. I can always hear our tree frogs at night, but I've never seen one.
I so remember your incredible pictures of your snow covered home and now to see these wonderful explosions of color is just amazing. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.
- The Tablescaper
My dear Donna, your garden is fabulous. Such an abundance of flowers. I really love every photo.
Hugs and best greetings, Johanna
I loved the book and enjoyed the movie. Thanks for sharing the video. Your real secret garden is amazing.
We have tree frogs here and it is fun to see where they turn up. Every night I am treated to a wonderful concert of various froggy voices.
What a beautiful post. The flowers are wonderful, your home is beautiful, and that little tree frog is just darling. :)
Wonderful Secret Magical Garden! Love the shot of the frog on the frog! Too much fun!!!
A secret garden indeed! It's beautiful Donna!
xx, shell
Donna,
Gorgeous. Stunning. Magnificent!
Your cottage is so wonderful. And your garden is just perfect for your. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
~Liz
I want to move in. Oh my, this is breath taking.
Lisa
Wow nature has it's own plan and design. Your garden is so pretty!
Blue dress
simply gorgeous!!!!!
Donna, just had to stop in for another visit to this beautiful garden. Sigh. ~ Sarah
Your cottage and gardens are absolutely gorgeous!!
What a beautiful place and garden you have!
Donna,
How beautiful all of your blooms are!!
Magical!!
Hugs,
Debbie
This is beautiful. I love flowers.
I am joining the Summer Blog Party at A Delightsome Life... My post is
www.oatmealandwhimsy.blogspot.com
Enchanting~ ~Your Garden and the movie. Thanks for helping me to remember. You are a Dear.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
Donna, your garden is absolutely stunning!! All your blooms are gorgeous, so wonderful, beautiful and serene...just wonderful! I love your place and your garden, every part of it, it is enchanting to see it...I'm loving these. I just found you here, hope you can come over and visit Victoria's birthday party! Big hugs to you, sweetie. FABBY
Hi Donna, I just sent you a note and it didn't go I think. Anyway, your garden is absolutely stunning, gorgeous and enchanting, wish I could go there and smell all those spectacular blooms!! Wow, the colors, just wonderful! Hope you can come over and visit us, if you can. Lots of big hugs. FABBY
Your beautiful, storybook home never ceases to amaze and delight me....and your gardens...so so beautiful. How blessed you are to have this around you all the time.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
xo bj
OMG you live in a dream house with dream gardens! Absolutely breath taking!
Carol
Your secret garden is stunning, Donna! Beautiful photos! I have a little secret garden, too!
Jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! THe Secret Garden is one of my all time favorite movies.
Wow, what a great place to call home!
Hi Donna
Mother Nature was kind to your gardens during your time of need. The Secret Garden is a favourite movie of mine and secret gardens anywhere are a treasure.
Judith
Oh how gorgeous!! Mother nature has been very kind at your place!
The Secret Garden is one of my favorite books! Vanna
Hi Donna: Just stopped by to say hi and tell you that your gardens are just as beautiful as your home. You live in my dream home, but of course, you already knew that. Hope you are doing wonderful. Hugs, Martha
Blessings to you given to us because you let us visit, Thank you
What a blessing this garden is to see. And thanks for the video clip of this wonderful little story!
just gorgeous! the flowers, yes, but your photos, too!
Thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's! Your cottage is so cute adorned with flowers (great to finally see it without snow!) xoxo, tracie
I knew your gardens would be magical and they are indeed. You home is breathtakingly beautiful. Is this the kind of homes you build? Have you every posted any of the houses that you build. If so please direct me to a post. I think your home and garden is the most beautiful that I have ever seen. I hope your are enjoying your summer. Ginger :)
Post a Comment