CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"A Very Merry Christmas to all my Dear Friends In the Land of Blog"! 

14 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

And I hope YOU also had a Very Merry Christmas!!

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Donna! Your tree is beautiful:@)

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Merry Christmas ~ I have missed your posts, hope you return soon.

Olive said...

Merry Merry Christmas Donna. The tree is stunning.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Donna, good to see a post!
Merry Christmas!
Your tree is gorgeous.

Julie Marie said...

Merry Christmas to you too sweet friend... thank you so much for the card... missing your posts!... your tree is beautiful, xoxo Julie Marie

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful tree, Donna. Blessings and Happy Day After- xo Diana

Sarah said...

Donna, your tree is gorgeous! I so miss your creative presence in the Land of Blog. Hope this finds you well and enjoying a festive Christmas with your family. Think of you often. Will be in touch soon. Life here has had me busy for the past few months. Hopeful things are slowing down..........Hugs ~ Sarah

Schotzy said...

Gorgeous! Hope it was the merriest and happy new year!!!! lOOKING SO FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO POSTING!!!!

Linda said...

Gorgeous tree! Happy New Year!!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a gorgeous tree, Donna! Happy New Year blessings to you and your loved ones.

The Victorian Girl said...

Yea! YOU'RE BACK!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi Donna~ ~An amazing thing happened to me 2 years ago when my computer crashed~ ~ I learned I could live without blogging!? Didn't think I would ever say that but it's seems to be true. Are you feeling the same? Is it just me? I still love to visit my friends and see what they are up to but the need to blog seems to have faded for me.

Your tree is stunning! Is it still up? Mine is and I am enjoying it so much It may be up for a while longer.
Wishing you a wonderful 2013.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

FABBY'S LIVING said...

You had a gorgeous tree...how did I miss you!! Anyway..I'm so happy to see you around again!
Big hugs,
FABBY