CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Gardens Glowing Faces...

Foaming Glow of Hydrangea Trees
"Clematis Autumn Sweet"  at Twilight...
Intoxicating Fragrances fill the air...
Clematis "Edith" 's constant smiling faces...

19 comments:

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Oh, What Beautiful White Blooms ~ I wish I could smell the Sweet Scent....

oldgreymare said...

What a lovely white garden. It must look magical catching the evening light.

Suzan

Lynette Killam said...

How beautiful your photos are, Donna...and I have fallen in love with your Conghaile Cottage! It would be at home anywhere in Ireland...

Thanks for stopping by my place, and leaving such a sweet message....:)

Lynette
Imagination Lane

Barbara Jean said...

Gorgeous pictures!

blessings

barbara jean

Rebecca said...

Beautiful close-ups of these white flowers. Happy WW

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Your photos and flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing you wonderful photography. ~~Sherry~~

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

Beautiful white flowers!

Sue said...

I love white flowers. To me, there really is nothing more beautiful. I always love your photos!

D. Jean Quarles said...

Oh my! Those are amazing.

Sarah said...

Donna, your garden is amazing. The white hydrangeas are my favorite. I'm moving to planting more white flowers. I love the way they reflect the light at night.
Thanks for all the extra informaion on the book. I've ordered a copy for myself.
Happy Summer Sunday! ~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

The clematis autumn sweet is wonderful. I love it's fragrance. I have one that was big and thriving until heavy rains knocked it over last week. I was so looking forward to that sweet scent.......there's always next year!
Beautiful post.

The Tablescaper said...

Your garden is full of such serene beauty. Wish I could smell those flowers.

Thanks for being a part of "Summer Sundays"!

- The Tablescaper

Lynn said...

Such beautiful flowers and great pictures-enjoy!

Average Girl said...

On such a hot hot day.... you're flower pictures make me feel cool... Lovely shots, lovely blog!

Kathleen said...

Hi Donna!
Beautiful white blooms! My PeeGee isn't filled with blooms yet!
Hope you had a good weekend!
The other Connolly :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful flowers. The whites are just so gorgeous. I think I left you a note on the wrong post.

I tagged you for an award. Come check it out.

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I'm LINKING to OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY... Come see all the beautiful posts over there @
http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2010/08/91-outdoor-wednesday-86.html

Light and Voices said...

Beautiful white garden.
Joyce M

Becky K. said...

So very beautiful!
Love the whites and the lighting!!!

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane