| I've baked some bread to have with our tea with Tasha in the Garden... Can you smell the warm aroma of gingerbread that will be coming out of the oven soon, it was always one of Tasha's favorites and it's mine also... I too feel as though I've lived in the nineteenth century... Maybe I knew you then Tasha... It is possible that we lived next door to each other, possibly sharing our gardens and made candles that we burned later as we sipped tea by the hearth... "Until we meet again sweet lady, I will keep your spirit well"... |
16 comments:
Good morning and happy Tasha Tudor day to you, Donna.
What a lovely post. I love the bread and now I think I'll have to make some myself today. And gingerbread is one of my favorites too. Thank you for visiting CluckleBees and celebrating TT Day with me. It was very nice to have you visit.
Oh, this video of Tasha's Garden, I had just found it on You Tube the other day. Isn't it beautiful. I sent it to my sister who lives in California. She doesn't know much about Tasha and I wanted to give her a lovely visual intro.
I hope you have a perfectly wonderful TT Day,
Susan
http://clucklebees.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for joining in on Dear Clarice's lovely Celebration of Tasha Tudor Day. And thank you for sharing this lovely post of yours.
Gentle hugs...
Happy Tasha Tudor Day
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! And I just noticed your button advertising a Practical Magic Blog Party!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love 'Practical Magic.' Must remember this Party. And grab the button too, of course.
Thank you!
Isn't Pretty Blog Land wonderful?!? How it can gather like-minded people together... To share our joys.
Gentle hugs...
What a beautiful video! Naturally, I've never seen it before. Thank you!
Now I must have my 16 year old Granddaughter translate it for me. She, who recently spent 6 weeks, living and going to school in Japan! :-) Living with a host family and speaking the language, of course.
Another beautiful photo...and this one made me hungry!
Hello Donna,
Happy Tasha Day to you! My post will be up tonight, a busy day with family, children, etc. Thanks for posting the video, great minds must think alike as I was going to upload this fom my Japanese version--you did all the work:-)
Warmly,
Suzanne
www.blueberrycottage.blogspot.com
Oh dear, I meant to also tell you that your bread looks divine!!!
Such a pretty post Donna!!! I have to confess I don't know much about Tasha Tudor but you've inspired me to investigate!! I love your blog!!
HI Donna,
Thank you for stopping by and following. I'm glad you did because I wouldn't have found your blog.
I didn't have time to read everything, but I will be back! I looked at page after page of beautiful pictures and read some of the names of your beautiful flowers and tea cups.
Your home must be a wonderful place to be.
You needed some tips? Come back by!
Kelly
A very merry Tasha Tudor Day to you! What a lovely blog you have. Its so nice to meet kindred spirits on this special occassion. Do stop by my Audrey Eclectic blog to celebrate!~
Hello Donna
Beautiful pictures!
And the bread! seem to feel the aroma !
hummm! that delights!
good weekend
Tina (Sonhar e Realizar)
Your bread and cookie molds look yummy. hugs♥olive
I have never heard of her before. Interesting.
I am off the the farmers market to buy some bread that looks very much like yours. I know I could make my own but...well...no good excuse.
Fresh gingerbread, I'm ready for a slice please. Sweet tribute to Tasha Tudor. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing this.
Sorry I'm late arriving. ~ Sarah
Beautiful Post Donna! I made the gingerbread as well for my TTT (Tasha Tudor Tea) We all agreed it was wonderful. Your breads look amazing!
Love the video...thanks for sharing,
Joanne at Seasonal Hearth
one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. so pure, so wild at the same time, untamed and innocent. i look up to her spirit
Post a Comment