| I spend many hours observing nature around me... The songs of the birds are a gift from heaven to us all... I ponder in their presence, sometimes with my teacup in hand... |
| Add caption |
| Bavarian China Cup&Saucer "wild rose pattern" on a delicate German antique "Plauen Lace Doily"... |
| Under the cloche is a "Baltimore Oriole Nest" that I waited patiently for... |























37 comments:
Oh what beauty, I love your cups and saucers thier just gorgeous! The colors are breathtaking! I wanted to thank you for stoping by for my first Silver Sunday post today, and for your sweet comments! Hope you will visit again soon!! Blessings~~~ Daphne
Beautiful pictures! The texture of your table looks amazing!
Hi Donna! Oh, this is just such a beautiful post! What a pretty tea cup and saucer. Oh, thank you so very much for choosing to follow me!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I love your blog, Donna! Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your nice comments. I imagine that lemon curd would last a few weeks in your refrigerator, but not to worry! It won't last that long once you taste it! I am your newest follower :)
Donna this is a beautiful Post..love your flare for decorating!
Wanda
Hello Donna, What a beautiful post with the vintage teacup and I wish we could find an Orieo nest also. They come by the garden but nest up in the palm trees and it is too high up and get the abandon nest. Thanks for sharing and have a great week....Julian
Donna, what a beautiful old pattern!
Lovely cup and saucer! I hope you get the whole set, one of these days. :)
Barb
Pretty cup! I have seen lots of rose patterns but not many wild rose ones. This lovely....
What a lovely cup and saucer, and your photographs are amazing! Your interior design background & talent show! I'm pleased to meet you and to view your blog, Donna.
Blessings, Beth
Hi Donna: What a beautiful post. I love the tea cup. You take such beautiful pictures. Are you a professional? They are truly amazing. Makes me not want to leave, but to keep looking! Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Very enjoyable tea post and I like the added bird related things.
What a beautiful teacup set! Lovely vignette too!...Christine
Donna,
Just beautiful! I love birds and the *quiet, calm, beauty* of your post. Lovely!
Beautiful photos! And you are right, that is a gorgeous cup and saucer. I can see the lovely gold accents and matte colors are really fabulous.
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri
Oh how pretty. I collect bone china tea cups and saucers. I really like this one!!
That teacup is gorgeous and so is the doilie. However, I also saw the opera glasses...way cool!
This whole vignette is just wonderful. I love it. The birdcage, the cloche with the nest, the feathers, book and of course that absolutely gorgeous teacup and saucer. It is stunning. So beautiful. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
I just love this Vignette! The wonderful pieces of natures, the feathers, nest, cloche, birdcage, book! This is one beautiful post! The teacup and saucer is so lovely! I can see why you want a whole set! The color is just beautiful, as nature! Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday! I just loved seeing how you put all the wonderful things together!
That is a beautiful teacup! I love wild roses! I can see why you want a set!
Just beautiful!
beautiful tea cup and saucer! and I love that last shot! so pretty.
found you at martys blog.
have a great day
vivian
I can see why you like this set -the coloring is exquisite! I just love the creativity and talent of the old sets!
You have displayed them beautifully - I love the patina of the wood!
I love the picture brought together by the birds, nest, feathers, book - oh, and the lace doilies!
Beautiful!
Kathy
Hi :) Such a lovely teacup set, and your vignette you have put together is just perfect! Wonderful post!
Happy Tea Tuesday!!
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Meeting you in this Afternoon Tea has been a pleasure,your tea cup is really lovely
Hugs
Oh my Dear, your photos are good for the soul...
Luv your tea set and most especially the bird cage next to it! Stopping by from Tea Cup Tuesday.
-marie
What a really pretty tray full of beautiful things. I like the nest under the cloche, the doilies, and the addition of the feather to the side of the teacup. It's a lovely vignette!
:-) Sue
This is a lovely arrangement and the tea cups are just gorgeous. I love how you composed everything.
I am so glad you asked about the Humuhumu...
plates and the artist. I googled it and found him at www.mauihands.com and he does mail order. Good to know as the grandkids were a little too handsy with the plates! I edited my post to include his site. Thanks for helping me think to find it.
I declare you wrote a sonnet to that tea cup. Well stated. I do believe it is gorgeous. olive♥
Your cup is so beautiful~ And I adore your last photograph! The composition was amazing. I hope you get a chance to enter a giveaway on my blog pop on over if you can. (MsartistSewCrafty)
~Theresa
Stunning vignette, and beautiful photography, great lighting, angles and soft colors....Cleo
I really like the delicate brown and pink colors in your pretty cup. Your photo styling is beautiful too.
How romantic! And I love how the texture of the wood of the table contrasts with the delicate beauty of the tea cup and doilies.
Your teacup is the most exquisite colouring I've seen in a long time. A tablescape in this china would be gorgeous. I love how you've paired china with lace and wood and glass along with a book; very interesting. Love the nest under the cloche too! Lovely post! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sandi
Another breath taking vignette. You are a master at staging these. Do you paint? ~ Sarah
Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the key picture. I've been looking around on yours and I love your style. Your photography is absolutely stunning! Regards, Sheilla
Post a Comment