Monday, July 19, 2010
Lily of the Valley MUST grow in Heaven...
I hope you ladies don't mind if I test out my new blog with a LITTLE something special to me... I've been trying to get organized to start interacting in ALL THIS FUN and I want to test a few pictures to see if they go through... I'll keep my fingers crossed and HERE WE GO......and of course, WHO could not love a paper thin "Shelley Cup & Saucer"... I happened on a set of 8 of these at a consignment shop and only paid $10... I RAN home and pinched myself ALL the way to see if I was Dreaming! I wasn't BUT this gorgeous set is definitely a "Dream"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























16 comments:
"Hello ladies",
This is my VERY FIRST time interacting in ALL THE FUN I watch every week... I'm NEW and just learning so I'm experimenting to get it all right. If you gals made it here it means I probably did it right, HURRAY!!! If I didn't or you can give me some pointers PLEASE let me know???
SO... This is my VERY FIRST
A Stroll Thru Life Tablescape Tuesday...
NOW I'm going BACK over to Stroll Thru everyone else's beautiful vignettes...
Hi...you did it right....I think there is Lily of the Valley in heaven....right along with my shrimp!!
Congrats on an awesome looking vignette for your first time! You have a great sense of style! LOVE IT!
Thanks for Sharing!!!
Rachel
Your basket scape is lovely... Lilly of the valley is also a favorite of mine...
Sonny
Oh your basket is gorgeous and beautiful photography too. You did it all right. I am so thrilled you joined the party. I look forward to more of your posts. Hugs, Marty
"Thank you Lovely Ladies"... This is FUN and FRUSTRATING all in one step. It's challenging at first, especially when "we are all perfectionists at what we do"..."UGH"... I CAN'T get the FONT correct and it's driving me CRAZY...
AND YES Ceekay, I KNOW there is shrimp in Heaven too!!! Wow what a combo, "Lily of the Valley & Shrimp"!!! Can we put that into a table scape???
Ten dollars! You must have felt like you died and went to heaven! It is so beautiful. Your pictures came out great! Thank you for joining us. Have a wonderful week. Hope to see you next week. Blessings, Martha
Hello, Donna, and yes, I agree, lily of the valley and all of the beautiful flowers we love here on earth must grow in heaven, too. I adore your charming cup and saucer. What a great buy. Have a lovely week, my friend~ Vicki
OMG!! A set of 8 Shelley cups for JUST $10!! What a score! I would have done more than run...I would have flown home with them, lol :) Lovely vignette!
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Oooh my!~ This is such a fab and beautiful find!
What a darling Shelley teacup! And awhole set for ten dollares.., Wow! Good for you! What a delight!.., I adore this lovely vignette you've created as well!
Thanks so much for sharing you new pictures! They're just lovely! You will do well I assure you!..,We were all new once..,Welcome my dear!
I also want to most warmly invite you to partake with and visit our little corner of 'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'
..,Please do feel most welcome to visit our little shared meme that I am delighted to share with my dear friend Pam @ http://breathoffresh
air-paperbutterfly.blogspot.com
..,and also my little bit @ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com for our 14th, 'Teapots And Tea Things Tuesday'!..,
~There is also my 42nd, 'Tuesday Tea For Two' blog tea party and the 33rd, 'Wednesday Tea For Me and Thee' to be held each week @ http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com
We would simply love to have you join in the teatime fun!
Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
You certainly got a deal on the cups! Nice.
Oh My! And when you pinched yourself did you wake up?! That is an AMAZING find! They are beautiful. Congrats on your new blog and take care.
Well done! Love the fluted edge on your cup and the lilies of the valley -- my birth flower! Lovely post!
Gorgeous teacup and what a fabulous deal! I also buy many of my teacups at resale shops, thrift shops, estate sales and garage sales, the hunt is part of the fun to me and getting a good bargain and giving something so beautiful a new home, well, it's all good.
Your basket full of goodies is just charming and those tea cups for that price was a steal!!
Congrats on that great score!!
Hugs,
Debbie
~ Really, your dishware and porcelain are just quite simply put,the loveliest works of art in and of themselves and that Lily Of The Valley is as beautiful as it was last week!.., I'm enjoying seeing it again!
Thanks so much for sharing these absolutely beautiful lovelies with us!
Please know that I always love having you visit and partake with our little of corner of blogland as well my dear lady!
It's soon that time of the week once more for, 'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'!..,
You are most warmly invited to attend and also to partake with our little teatime delights for my 43rd,'Tuesday Tea for Two' as well as for my 34th, Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee' weekly blog teaparties held @ http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com
..,Last but not least in our little 'suite of tea party offerings' is the delightful, 15th, 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday' shared blog tea party meme that I share with my dear friend Pam @ http://breathoffreshairpaperbutterfly.blogspot.com
~The other 1/2 of the 15th, 'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday' meme is my other meme, held also @ http://silkenpurse.blogsport.com blog..,
As I am fond of saying; you can never have too many tea parties in blogland!..,
Hope to see you there!
Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
Post a Comment