"Can you find her"???
| "I have preserved the little hummer nest in an antique egg cup under a cloche"... It is definitely one of "My Favorite Things"... |
| When the lil' hummers were done with their home, I scooped it from it's bough and claimed my little treasure!!! |
























3 comments:
You have a bountiful and beautiful garden. Don't you just love little bitty Hummingbirds. I love to hear them hum by.....you have some beauty shots from your cut flowers and your gardens. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. I did the same.
Donna,
how amazing that you have hummingbirds in your garden. They are sooooo cute. I just love to see their photos. Yes, I discovred it on your photo. What a luck to get this photo done.
Greetings, Johanna
Donna, I started at the beginning of your post and am working my way through each one tonight. I'm having a delightful time! I wasn't going to comment on each post, but have to stop to say that this hummer nest is full of charm. I've never seen one. Thanks for sharing this little gem! ~ Sarah
Post a Comment