If you know me you know that animals rule my world. I am a master gardener, BUT, I do not alter my land to keep any animals out. I live in their world, their generations before them had claim to my land before I lived here, therefore if they choose to munch my flowers I will plant more. I just hope that as they dine I get to watch. There are no elephants here, but if there were they would be welcome to stampede through my brush... AND I would have to be buying my peanuts by the barrel instead of bag!
I'm LINKING TO
"SUNDAY FAVORITES"@ Happy to Design@
http://happytodesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/sunday-favoritesno-92.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
I think I'll stick to having a dog in the house and a few fish in the fountain...you can try to get the elephants for your house:)
These baby elephants are darling. Cute video, Donna.
Love this video, love the song!
Do you remember that movie with Elizabeth Taylor (when she was young and beautiful) where the elephants came right through her house???? I think it was called "Elephant Walk"
Donna, so glad you posted this one again. Big smiles! ~ Sarah
Hi Donna...
Ahhh...what a great video, dear friend! I'm sooo glad that you shared it with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party today! Aren't those baby elephants just adorable? They really are amazing creatures! I also enjoyed the song, "Bring Me Sunshine"! It did just that...so sweet for a Sunday afternoon!
Have a super Sunday, my friend!
Chari @Happy To Design
Post a Comment