| "The Giant PINK blooms of Kopper King are a major asset to any garden"... Being in their presence is to transport yourself to Paradise... |
| "Kopper King Hibiscus with it's rose PINK delightful glow" |
![]() |
| Evening in my gardens is like ending each day in Eden... |
























27 comments:
Gorgeous!! I think that's the same flower that I blogged about recently so that I could identify it. Someone in the neighborhood has a bush with them, and they grow magnificantly huge.
I do believe you're right. It looks like Eden.
Hope that doesn't mean that you like to walk around in the birthday suit...
OH, how lovely! Eden, indeed! :-)
There is nothing like these beautiful plate sized hibiscus. Mine come out soon and they can even survive Utah winters! They are my favorite. Yours are so beautiful and you took such lovely photos. There is nothing like a beautiful flower to inspire one.
Hi
Your photographs are amazing, I love the Hibicus, I used to have one, but I think our weather was not right for it, they are Beautiful.
marian elizabeth
I agree with you. This is truly a beautiful hibiscus. Just the right color for today.
Beautiful!! I love hibiscus. They are hardy growers in my yard - they have to be to survive as I do not have a green thumb. Welcome to Pink Saturday.
Oh my this is a beautiful pink flower! Happy Pink Saturday!
HUgs,
Olivia
Welcome to PINK Saturday! Your Hibiscus is beautiful, tfs and have a great weekend, Nan
Hello Donna!
Welcome to Pink Saturday!
I love your hibiscus! They are glorious!! Thank you for sharing!
Laura
What gorgeous hibiscus!! A perfect Pink Saturday post.
Wishing you a lovely day,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)
Love your beautiful hibiscus!
Welcome to PINK SATURDAY!
Love to you~
Rebecca
Beautiful pink flower!
Happy Pink Saturday!
What beautiful flowers! I'm sure they are spectacular in person-enjoy!
Stopping in to welcome you to Pink Saturday! Welcome new friend! You have a lovely blog.
Sherry @ A Happy Valentine
Happy Pink Saturday Donna Sweetie...
Welcome to the world of pinkies. Here you will find the best of the best, who know all about the color PINK.
I have so enjoyed my visit today. Your hibiscus is so exquisite. I love the bleeded look color and the texture of the petals. Such a softness to them. Your photos are so wonderful and surely do make your flowers pop. They appear as if they are painted they are so perfect. God truly was busy at your house.
I live in Phoenix, and we have hibiscus bushes. I have red, orange, yellow and pink, but none like yours. They are so beautiful. I will have to check the nursery and see if they have any with your colorings.
Thank you for allowing me stroll through Conghaile Cottage. I am Country Wings your newest follower. Please stop by and let me share my pink post with you as well. I love meeting new friends and sharing ideas. I would be honored if you signed up to follow my blog as well. I can't wait to see what you write next.
Have a beautiful Pink Saturday.
Country hugs sweetie...Sherry
Aren't they just the biggest, prettiest blooms?
Love them!
Blessings~
Gwen
Love the Pink blooms, have a beautiful Pink Saturday! I enjoyed my visit!
What beautiful giant blooms! Such a lovely cottage, looks like a story book home! Happy Pink Saturday and welcome, Marcia
Welcome to Pink Saturday! The blooms are so pretty and so is your cottage! HPS...Marcia
Gorgeous!
m ^..^
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your garden!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
http://www.bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com
So very pretty. Welcome to Pink Saturday.
Wow...just georgous! Yes those are most definetly from Eden ;) Happy Pink Saturday and welcome to the party! Have a wonderful week, fondly, Roberta
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com
What a beautiful place to be Eden-Happy PS!
My grandmother had the most beautiful hibiscus (it was white with a bit of pink). Welcome to Pink Saturday! I'm your newest follower. Feel free to stop by and visit!
Licks & Wags, Niki
Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Donna. I am so glad you decided to join us. I added myself as one of your followers, and I hope you will follow my blog, too.
Your hibiscus blooms are breathtaking. These blooms are one of the things I miss most about our home in South Florida. We had hibiscus trees lining our driveway.
Hey, sweetpea, I'm not sure if I've ever been here before but I'm here now. What a darling blog. I see on your sidebar top that you might need a bit of help with putting things in without the HTML showing. I truly don't mean to be obnoxious but if you need help I have a tutorial on it on my blog that might help you.
Happy pink saturday and it's nice to meet you, chickee.
xoxo,
Connie
Post a Comment