CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Conghaile Cottage... My Home&Gardens...

I Love when summer fills in my gardens...
Can you see the reflections of nature in my windows

A balcony will be created here to enhance the feel of the pond below my master suite

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and fairy-esk!

The Tablescaper said...

Your home is sooooo charming. It almost doesn't look real.

I want to see inside! I'm off to poke around your blog to see if you've got any inside photos.

- The Tablescaper

Sharlotte said...

Hi Donna,
Thanks so much for visiting my "Mustasche Cup" post and leaving such great comments. Now that you mention it, my father~in~law would also reach past the mugs and only drink his coffee from a china cup and always use a saucer. Times have really changed, haven't they? It seems so many people are always in a rush and don't take the time to really enjoy things.

I'm commenting on an older post of yours because I just HAD to! Your home is just beautiful! I am going to look around a bit on your site...I want to see more of it! I hope you have inside rooms/areas posted, because this would be my dream home. I just LOVE it! I'll be back!
Sharlotte

bj said...

OMGOSH, WOMAN....this is an adorable house. I want to see EVERY SINGLE ROOM in this fairyland!!

Olive said...

Your house is just darling. You do not need a porch! I think it is worthy of a painting. I will follow you. hugs♥olive

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your charming cottage!

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hello Donna!
Oh My Gosh...I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours...I LOVE it! I especially LOVE your home...it is everything I ever dreamed of in a home...the charm the uniqueness (spelling?) I am trying to start at the beginning so I don't miss anything but tonight my eyes are sore so I will quit for now and come back again tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I hope I entertain you as much as you have me. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Maura :)