Especially dedicated to the Lovely Lady BJ @ Sweet Nothings...I picked out these pictures "Just for you"! Thank you for featuring me on your beautiful blog amongst such "Sweet Everythings"!!! Donna
Donna, your flowers are amazing as is your photography! Having just returned from vacation I find my weeds doing much better than my flowers. You will have to share your secret with me. Connie
Hi Donna! Such lovely flowers! Your gardens are gorgeous! I love the little chair and its flowerey occupant in your previous post! Thanks so much for your offer to help me in the hunt for my spooner's lid! I will email you the details. I hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie
Donna, I love your captured chair. I had a pumpkins capture mine one year. I will have to post it. If I would have been blogging then, I would have had someone dress up as Cinderella and taken photos beside it. It is my purple bistro chair and the vine climbed up it and through it and deposited a pumpkin right on it. Your lilies are captured perfectly with the garden furniture behind.
What a pretty spot to sit and admire your garden. I love the furniture and the wonderful plants all around. I can imagine a very nice, long cup of tea out there. Drop by for a visit sometime! XO Heidi - Heart and Home
Dear God, I pray that You will guide someone to find a cure for cancer. In Jesus Name, Amen
ETSY "Cry For Mommy" store
Beautiful Custom made goodies for you to explore
THE REMARKABLE "ENID MARKEY" , FIRST LADY OF THE TARZAN FILMS
Written by Brian Bohnett "HURRY and GET YOUR COPY TODAY"..."Brian is a passionate writer and an equally wonderful Dad. I am proud to call him My Friend"!
"WELCOME TO MY LAND OF BLOG"!!!
Here at Conghaile Cottage we are Artists that Create One of a Kind Unique Masterpiece Homes...We love every stage of our creations. I also love my extensive Gardens of Eden where you can whirl into another dimension of Life&Love... Art, Flora& Fauna, Writing, and Interior Design are my passionate getaways in a beautiful life sprinkled with Love of Family and Friends... AND topped with Loving Pets and Pastimes... Life's Journeys are not always easy, Sometimes God holds us tight in the Palm of His Hand to make us "Look at what we have AND Smell the Flowers"...
HERE I will bring you close to My Wonders of Nature...
HERE I will Share with you ALL of My Favorite Things...
AND...
HERE I will Share My Memories Collected over Ageless, Timeless & Priceless Journeys of Life...
"I LOVE FOLLOWERS" and Welcome you all to Stay and Share with me in "Conghaile Cottage", where I always Keep My Kettle On!
29 comments:
Especially dedicated to the Lovely Lady BJ @ Sweet Nothings...I picked out these pictures "Just for you"!
Thank you for featuring me on your beautiful blog amongst such "Sweet Everythings"!!!
Donna
Lovely flowers, great photography found your shout out on BJ's blog too.
Hi!
BJ from Sweet Nothings mentioned your blog today on her post and I wanted to come over and say hello!
What a wonderful blog....I hope you come visit me when you have time.
Penny
Beautiful flowers! Awesome photography!
Oh, Donna, it was MY PLEASURE.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos of your lovely gardens. I especially LOVE the bee photo..so special.
xo bj
Gorgeous pics. Everything is so pretty. Hugs, Marty
I just happened upon your great blog. The photos are super!!! I'm your newest follower.
What wonderful photos! You are an artist, with your camera.
Gentle hugs...
Oh Dear One! Thank you so much! You no longer make us do Word Verification, in order to comment here.
Oh thank you,
thank you,
thank you,
thank you,
thank you,
thank you.
Gentle hugs...
Donna, your flowers are amazing as is your photography! Having just returned from vacation I find my weeds doing much better than my flowers. You will have to share your secret with me. Connie
Donna, congratulations on being mentioned on bj's fabulous blog! Your pictures and gardens and fairytale house are all wonderful! Linda
Hi Donna! Such lovely flowers! Your gardens are gorgeous! I love the little chair and its flowerey occupant in your previous post! Thanks so much for your offer to help me in the hunt for my spooner's lid! I will email you the details. I hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie
Donna, I love your captured chair. I had a pumpkins capture mine one year. I will have to post it. If I would have been blogging then, I would have had someone dress up as Cinderella and taken photos beside it. It is my purple bistro chair and the vine climbed up it and through it and deposited a pumpkin right on it. Your lilies are captured perfectly with the garden furniture behind.
Hi Donna, you make such amazing beautiful photos. I love them.
Greetings, Johanna
You take such beautiful pictures. It looks like a wonderful place to sip coffee!
Donna, those colors are just stunning in that shot with the blues, and I loved seeing the busy bees.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Such glorious photos.
Thanks so much for joining "Summer Sundays".
When you have a chance, please provide a link to Summer Sundays on your post so visitors can go back and forth.
- The Tablescaper
Peaceful, serene, and just plain LOVELY!
Love to just sit, relax and enjoy
What a pretty spot to sit and admire your garden. I love the furniture and the wonderful plants all around. I can imagine a very nice, long cup of tea out there.
Drop by for a visit sometime!
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home
Glorious photograph!
Joyce M
Lovely photos!
Donna
Your photos are amazing!
I could settle right into one of those comfy wicker chairs and spend hours in your garden. I'd love to join you for coffee here anytime.
I am LINKING TO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY@
http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/newhome/
Come see all the beauty there!!!
Hugs,Donna
gorgeous, vibrant color!
love the blue in the last one..I could look at that all day.
Lovely garden!
Beautiful photos, I love the bees :)
Happy WW!
Post a Comment