| "Isn't he the Cutest Thing EVER"??? |
![]() |
| "Ok, Ok! NOT as cute as you"!!! If you would like to join me I have some Nut Breads "Stashed Away"!!! |
| The chipmunk milk jug was only $1... It has a bit of crazing(which I happen to love)... To see the little wicker charger with the handles(which is REALLY an Antique hand painted wicker tray check out my other post and you can see the whole tray) http://conghailecottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/discovery-of-chocolate.html To get a better look at the majolica leaf plate I used as a charger check out my Oktoberfest post herehttp://conghailecottage.blogspot.com/2010/09/oktoberfest-at-conghaile-cottage.html I'M LINKING TO http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/2010/12/junkin-finds-friday-9.html "I'm LINKING today to SEASONAL SUNDAY"... Come on over and smell the CRISP FALL AIR! @ http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/2010/11/seasonal-sundays-24-national.html "I'm LINKING to Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life"... Come on over a Stroll with Us, You will LOVE IT over there!!! http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/2010/11/39th-table-top-tuesday.html "I'm LINKING to Tabletop Thursday" AND she's having a WONDERFUL Giveaway so be sure to come and see everything that is going on over there, "VERY Exciting"! http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2010/11/awesome-giveaway-from-mikasa-welcome-to.html |

























55 comments:
What great finds, they look so pretty on your fall table. I really like how you used your lacey table linens.
Great finds. And oh to I LOVE your brown transferware. Now tell me. What is GW????
How fun Donna! Lovin' your new milk jug, what a great way to start the day:@)
Great finds!
Great finds and a great fall table!!! Love the browns of fall dishes! And those little bowls are just perfect!
Donna,
This is a BEAUTIFUL breakfast table! The dishes and the bowls are lovely. The patina and character of the table top really sets every thing off and is warm and inviting.
What wonderful finds...my mother had some of those little cream colored bowls when I was growing up. Your breakfast place setting is beautiful...the doily really adds a special touch.
Fabulous treasures, and I love the way you have displayed them. Gorgeous tablescape too. I would love to be there to have breakfast with you. Stunning. Hugs, Marty
So cute!!! And even better that they were a bargain! Your GW has better "stuff" than mine, but after spending several hours in my one of my spare bedrooms going through all my "stuff" ~ I definitely need to cut back on my "gathering"!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hello Donna,
oh my God, this is so cute. I love this little chipmonk on the creamer. I have prepared a similar cute post for Tea Time Tuesday next week. Your bowls, creamer and mug are such a beautiful find. I guess you enjoy your breakfast twice now.
Greetings, Johanna
Oh, that is too cute. Love the chipmunk. Too sweet.
I am crazy about crazing too and adore the chipmunk pitcher. How cute is he? And I really love how you have the piece of crochet work "pouring" out of the pitcher. Very clever!
What is it about pitchers...especially the small ones? I just love them. I had a bowl that matched your brown and white pitcher. When we were first married it was what I used to pour the bacon grease after frying it. It has been gone a long time...thanks for the memory!
Oh so beautiful. I love how you layered it all - the doilies add the perfect touch. It's amazing what the layering does. You really got some great bargains.
Thanks so much for bringing your seasonal post to Seasonal Sundays!
- The Tablescaper
Donna, I'm glad you listened to that little voice. These were meant for your breakfast table. I'm always delighted when I see a new post from you. You have a beautiful sense of style with your vignettes. Love the lace streaming from the pitcher. Your photos offer a charming visual tale. I think I'll pull up a chair and join you. ;-)
Happy Sunday! ~ Sarah
What a warm and cozy table! I love it when GW finds come in clusters. I think you may be right about them coming from the same place. LOVE the bowls! Just lovely!
What wonderful and fun finds! So precious! And the table looks just beautiful!
Oh I love both the jugs Donna...I wouldn't have passed them by either, I have a passion for jugs myself. Never quite figured out why, but I think it must have something to do with the shape, it's a bit like my own...bigger at the bottom end! LOL!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears
Hi Donna! What great finds! I love everything you found especially the little chipmunk pitcher! Now I love strawberries too - anytime!
I'm cracking up at your comment on my two Rooster loves!! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
What beautiful finds and your pictures are gorgeous! Everything just fits right in. I sure love it when I come out of Goodwill with some special treasures. Thank you for sharing yours ~ makes me want to dash right over there. Well, maybe tomorrow when they open again.
Cindy
Do those voices ever say, "Drive on by!" ? The ones I hear don't! Wonderful finds, and such a lovely table, warm and cozy!
Hello Donna ,enjoyed my first visit with you.Drop by any time for a visit with me.Friendly village was the set I picked out for my wedding in 1977.I see you have some of it also.Back in 77 it was popular for us girls who liked that style.My two sisters thought I was crazy.
Great finds!!! I love the little jug. Your breakfast table is so very civilized. Beautiful way to start the day. absolutely. Thanks so much for sharing this vision of loveliness.
Hello Donna! What a sweet tablesetting and I LOVE your little squirrel pitcher and your bowls. I love my porridge in the morning too and they look to be the perfect size for sure. The larger pitcher is nice too...I love pitchers of all sizes and shapes. Great finds! I hope your weekend has been a good one...enjoy your week ...Maura :)
Absolutely LUV IT!! So pretty and you pulled everything together so nicely. I've been having a great time at GW, SA, and the local SPCA Thrift stores myself. Do you think your little squirrel pitcher might have a brother or sister out there somewhere? I have mama squirrel and babies on my mantel you might want ot check out at http://summersetsewing.blogspot.com/2010/11/mantel-reveal-with-thrifted-items.html
What a vute little jug. It must make you smile every time you use it.
I'd love to join you there...
Mine's white and a sugar, please...
Sarahx
Donna, we have tons of deer but they have plenty to eat without coming right up to the house......until this year. They ventured right up to the front porch at night and nipped all the buds out of my tea roses. We gave up trying to have a veggie garden a long time ago. None of the usual remedies for keeping the deer away worked for us. The Knock Out roses aren't planted anywhere near the house so the deer should LOVE those.....sigh. Have a wonderful week.
Nice breakfast tablescape, Donna! Love your new little bowls and milk pitcher! Really like your brown transferware, too - Friendly Village?
Blessings, Beth
Hi Donna,Thanks for responding and following me.Yes,I have become one of your new followers.As I browsed your blog I could tell we do have alot in common.I'm pretty much new to blogging .It's so much fun and comforting meeting new kindred spirits.
Hi Donna! I passed by with the hounds, and told them to behave in case we break anything, and had all of what you have on the table! But you and the boys were out so I washed the dishes, sang to your lovely home and packed the hounds until our next return...
merrily, merrily adieu,
lui and the hounds of heaven
What lovely finds!! I especially like the chipmunk creamer. I also get those GW voices in my head as well, I think my car could drive there itself! lol... Thank You for sharing! Have a blessed day!
I'm ready for breakfast at your house! Looks so inviting.
Your chipmunk friend is sooo cute - we have a sqirrel - a crazy one - at our lake house. He's not afraid of us at all and lets us get within a foot of him (actually it freaks me out)
We call him "Errol The Squirrel)
I really enjoy your posts. Kathy
Just love the bowls, for my 90 year old neighbor had the same ones and I was the lucky one to get them! The squirrel is too cute! Love the strawberries! Oh the Tea, come link this to Tea Time Tuesday! I do love it!
PS if you find out anything on the bowl, I would love to know too!
Three words...charming, charming, charming! I LOVE that sweet little pitcher AND I just love your place settings. Do you mind if I ask where you found those wicker chargers?
Love what you hve shown us today.
Donna
Can you add a little information about the large leaf charger(?)? It is gorgeous!
How precious and pretty! :)
What a wonderful fall inspired table and all those great finds at GW, seems we both struck USA gold...I love those bowls also, they are just lovely and I enjoyed both your squirrel jug and your chipmunk co-host...
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
Blessings Kelsie
Wonderful finds! I love how you photographed them.
Thanks so much for linking to TTT. This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty
So precious! Your new finds are wonderful. Trying to type with a cat on my keyboard. See you later!
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~
What a delightful table -- and fabulous finds! Somehow when that little voice in MY head says "Go to GW" I don't find treasures this nice! LOL
Such a delightful post!
My goodness! How lovely this all is. I ADORE that little squirrel creamer. And that pitcher...what amazing finds! Theresa
What a pretty breakfast table you have set. I love your little guy. He is so cute, but true, not as cute as the little one outside. The strawberries just make the table pop.
Hi lovely lady. I love your Breakfast Tablescape and the little squirrel creamer. I love going to consignments shop for vintage china, for my Tablescapes. You have a nice evening.
I always listen to that little voice as well. Love your little milk pitcher and your beautiful breakfast setting!
What an adorable little creamer! The table looks adorably sweet and cozy, Donna. ♥
~ Sue
Lucky, lucky you! I wish that little voice would whisper in my ear about some pretty dishes. Love this table!
What an absolutely perfect table setting you have created just in time for the holidays. I just love all of the different textures. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
That chipmunk creamer is just too adorable.
Your pitcher is so darling...he looks like he must like to dress up...hanging out on that marvelous lace topper. I love the creamware of the bowls. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay
What wonderful finds! I love the little pitcher! Glad I looked at some of your older posts. I've become one of your followers also!
So glad you did this repost! I love that creamer with the cute squirrel. The bowls and the other brown pitcher...amazing and so cute together. Thanks for joining JFF!!! Happy New Year! hugs, Linda
I love your cottage, oh my it is so darling! Happy New Year to you!
amazing finds! i love that little chipmunk!
Post a Comment