CONGHAILE COTTAGE

CONGHAILE COTTAGE
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sown never dies" ...Gertrude Jekyll...

Translator

Monday, November 22, 2010

Merry Christmas from Bailey the Unknown Reindeer

For Any of you who haven't MET "Bailey", you are in for a REAL TREAT!!! I know I'm a bit early to post him BUT I know you'll want to watch this "Over&Over&Over", AND of course SHARE it with Everyone that just wants to feel good... "LOVE this POOCH"!!!
If you are NOT GETTING this video, "PLEASE" go to Ytube and type in "Bailey the Unknown Reindeer" or try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48... Warning though, You will be in NEED of a NAP after watching him!!! 

"I'm LINKING Bailey to WHITE WEDNESDAY over at FADED CHARM"... Come peek at all the Wonderful Whites @
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Utterly Precious!!!

If watching Bailey in the snow doesn't make you smile - I don't know what will!!!!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Donna,
Alas, I can't watch this moovie. Because it is with music from Sony Music Entertainment it is not free in Germany. So sorry!
Greetings, Johanna

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

This is absolutely precious. Such fun, and wow, so much snow. Bailey was definitely having more fun. Love it. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty

Kathleen said...

I am not seeing anything Donna, just a black screen?

Lynn said...

That's too funny Donna! Let's just say my dog wasn't as "enthusiastic" about the snow:@)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, I can't stop grinning and grinning while watching this repeatedly! So fun! :)

Diann said...

Now that gave me and my 2 year a great big smile and giggle!

Sue said...

That is so cute!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Such a great video! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

time worn interiors said...

That's a real snow dog! To Cute!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Heaven's Walk said...

Thank you SO much for the giggle today! What a fun video to watch! lol!

xoxo laurie

Sandy said...

Awww, so sweet and funny! Thank you for the smile!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Donna, this is hilarious!!! Love this dog and his enthusiasm. He is obviously enjoying himself and it makes me smile. Have a wonderful thanksgiving! Linda

Jacqueline said...

That was just pure fun! What a crazy dog Bailey is and sooo much energy. Love all the powder.